Babe Body Soufflé Punk Rose 6.76 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY BABE

A raw, natural, richly hydrating body cream that moisturizes and soothes dry skin. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Made with gentle ingredients of sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, and shea butter, Babe's Body Souffle is developed to protect, restore, and replenish what the environment takes out of your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product does not contain gluten, propylene glycol, DEA, or artificial coloring. It is cruelty-free and vegan friendly. see more...

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This brand is from Australia and it is a natural and vegan beauty line. I have never heard of it before today but I really like the basic and fresh look of their packaging. You can tell thats it is a natural product just from looking at the container itself. This body lotion  a raw, natural, richly hydrating body cream that moisturizes and soothes dry skin, without any parabens, sulfates,  and phthalates. The first thing I noticed with this lotion is the scent, it smells like a garden of roses that I just want to fall into. The product is extremely lightweight and feels like nothing is in your hand, but one little dollop can cover my whole leg. Seriously, only one dollop is needed and it makes you feel instantly hydrated and healthy. My skin feels extremely soft and touchable. I am in love with this feeling, scent, and price. Babe Body Soufflé is on sale at Sephora right now! Originally $30 ---> NOW ONLY $18! Seriously, if you haven't had a chance to try it, now is your time. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE the way this cream smells, and feels on my skin! It’s vegan friendly, so I know it’s full of awesome, leaves my skin deeply hydrated and smelling like a rose garden in the sunshine! I’m hooked! This worked amazingly well right after my shower, and kept my skin feeling great for more than 24 hours—which is a miracle with my dry skin!
Ash M.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently got a sample of this with my Sephora order and I fell in LOVE with the smell!!! I bought the full sized version right away and cannot wait for it to arrive. My boyfriend couldn't stop telling me how great I smelled.
Charlotte I.
I recently purchased babe body soufflé in the Punk Rose scent online from Sephora. The Rose sent is light and airy. The lotion itself is creamy but not thick it moisturizes well and lasts for quite some time. While the cost per 200 mL jar is $30, I would highly recommend this product!