BY BRAZILIAN BONDBUILD3R

A deeply reparative treatment that quickly fortifies the hair to help reduce damage, extend color life and restore softness.

Jazmin Q.
Bell Gardens , CA
My hairstylist tells me that this product has taken care of the damage I used to have before on my hair but I don’t feel like it has changed much! At least I’m not so happy about it I’ve been using it for 4 months now and it is pretty pricey! so I would expect it to work a little better than it has have spent $300+ on their line will continue the use another 2/3 and see how it goes!
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
This is one of the thickest deep conditioners I have ever used. It doesn’t take much and I really focused on my ends. Really improved the condition and shape my hair was in. It every allowed me to go longer in between trims.
Sophia P.
Pico Rivera, CA
Great smelling, leaves hair soft and silky. I have coarse dark hair and had it bleached to add color... One year and 8 colors later and my hair wasn't fried. Even after using heated styling tools.
Samantha T.
Las Vegas, NV
The mask to rule all masks!!!! Restore strength and shine, make your hair the softest it’s ever felt, and repair bonds all in one shot. You can use it real quick or leave it on for a stronger dose. Trust me when I say you will not find a better repair mask out there. Get this.