B. Up B-Up Protein Bar 20g, Gluten-Free, Sugar Cookie, 12 ea uploaded by Amber M.

BY B. UP

Be Healthy. Be Better. B-UP Low Sodium 1 Gluten Free 3 Naturally Flavored 20g Protein 20g Fiber 2g Sugar 5g Net Carbs Life is not about what you are. It s about what you can be. And with the right fuel, B-UP believes you can unlock your unlimited potential. That s why we go where no bar has gone before, blending the highest quality nutrients with select mouth-watering ingredients to deliver advanced nutrition that simply tastes better. It s time to be active. It s time to be healthy. It s time to be better. But above all, it s time to B-Up.Net Carbs = Total Carbs - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol Certified Gluten-Free 12 - 2.2 oz Bars ~ Net Wt. 26.2 oz see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this as a free sample to try this brand. I really love protein bars and I have been eating them for years so I can be picky! This was pretty good and much larger than some protein bars. It was very flavorful and filling which is honestly all that matters to me!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
I was crazy excited to try these, as I had heard amazing things about B-Up bars and that Sugar Cookie was the best flavor. I ended up being pretty disappointed. The lightness is nice (as compared to Quest bars, which are heavy and so chewy your jaw gets tired), but the flavor is not so good. It's too sweet. I couldn't even eat a whole bar because the over-sweetness made me feel sick.
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
The bar tastes ok (sweet and airy) and is soft texture, but I prefer the quest bars. Something more substantial. This was like eating a marshmallow.
I have tried the sugar cookie and the peanut butter. They just taste manufactured. Disappointing - I'll stick with my quest bars for flavor, texture and CHUNKS.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Very soft airy texture and tastes a bit like a sugar cookie. I feel that the texture is definitely something to get used to if you prefer quest bars but I do like this product overall.
Andrea J.
Cincinnati , Oh
These things came straight from heaven! SOOO soft and tasty! The 3 new peanut butter flavors are excellent also! If you order these, you will not be disappointed.
Lory C.
I really love these. Mostly the sugar cookie ones. They have a soft texture to them. The flavor is a bit bland.
lauren m.
these are the healthiest most natural protein bar on the market.  most bars are chalk full of additives but this one is not.  as someone who has trouble consuming enough protein each day, bup has saved me.  my favourite is the chocolate chip cookie dough one.  of course quest bar is yummier, but they are also less healthy so i think i will stick to these babies
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that it is a good setup for your macros, however...it tastes really artificial. The protein is not the best flavor, and it has a greasy texture.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are the texture of these like?