B Triple C Facial Balancing Gel by Aesop uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY AESOP

A silicone-free hydrating gel Boosts powerful skin-balancing and anti-oxidant benefits Formulated with one part Vitamin B to three parts stabilized Vitamin C Delivers perfectly weighted moisture to skin Develops smooth and youthful looking skin Ideal for oily combination and sensitive skin types. Line: Aesop - Night Care. Size: 60ml/2.21oz. see more...

Jen B.
Aesop B Triple C Facial Balancing Gel is magical. I was told to use it twice a week. It's super moisturizing, so I use it when I do the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay mask and only before bed. I am deathly afraid of trying any new moisturizer, as I don't want to break out. But as thick as this feels when I first put it on, it feels so good. It's cooling, it's hydrating, but not greasy feeling. The next morning my face feels moisturized but not oily. And this stuff lasts FOREVER. Worth every penny.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have been using Dr Jart's snail cream but it was discontinued. Looking for another product and tested this out for a week. I swear to you that this gel has transformed my skin. My skin changed for the worse at 25 years old. It is now back to normal and is glowing. Here is an in the bottom right corner with absolutely no foundation on. I suffer from moderate to severe redness and as you can see, it is gone!
Andrew V.
Brooklyn, NY
The is my current nightly moisturizer. I have some issues with combination skin and hyperpigmentation. Since I started using this product, my marks have faded notably. It also manages to moisturize dry patches while not making my nose and chin look like an oil slick. I'm a bit of an Aesop freak and this is one of my favorite products. Thie hand soap and lotions are also fantastic! They only use top notch ingredients that are safe for your skin, which can't be said for many beauty brands. As a guy I also appreciate that the packaging is not overly feminine.
Maria T.
Toronto, On
I became adicte to Aesop products at the start of this year and have been a devoted user for alomost 8 months. I was really interested in trying this product and was expecting amazing results, especially for the price. The consistency of the product along with the fact that it is in a jar, meaning you have to dip in to get the product out make it not a must buy. Although i really like the way it makes my skin feel ( well moisturized not shiny) and i find it to be a perfect part of my night time routine i am not sure it woul make the re-purchase list simply because of the price vs results issue.

back