BY B. TOYS #7 in Playards

B.eautifloor (tiles) see more...

Bree A.
These floor tiles were a lifesaver when we were living in a house with hard wood floors.
Our previous home had no carpet and our son began rolling at only 5 weeks old! Those things together were not a good combination.
B. toys B.eautifloor (Tiles) are the best, affordable and flattering option for us.
I love the colors and the letters double as a teaching mechanism and puzzle.
We purchased at Target and would recommend or purchase as a gift for others.
Laura D.
I loved these for my Daughter when she was younger and also at the preschool where i worked. I love how big the pieces are and how they also can be used as a mat for children to play on when not being used as a toy itself. However the letters would come off and that could be a challenge to children who arent on matching level yet so if using as a matching game with the inner and outer part i would just recommended taking a few out at a time to not make a huge mess and need to fine a thru z.
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
I bought one of there for my daughter and we set it up on the porch so she can play outside and not get hurt if she falls I love this product so much I recommend this to every mommy out there and it’s really soft
Sarah S.
My baby has had these as a little one they are very fun and soft. My baby would bite them and roll around on them. However they come apart easily and end up looking messy around your house.
Paula K.
Vancouver
Love these for extra padding on the floor! Suggested for ages 3-6 years, but I recommend getting them for your baby and they can grow to learning the alphabet with them!
Only gave 4 stars because I wish they were a little more durable for my pets to walk on with their sharper claws.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This is one of those things I bought that I wish I didn’t. I have tiles all over the house. I couldn’t put it back together if I had to. Not really something you need.
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
This mat was purchased for my infant daughter. I found it to be very useful for her to crawl around on. The pieces all fit together nice and snug, it is easy to clean and is soft to crawl, toddle and fall onto. The letters to pop out which will be fun for older children. You can also make cubes with the pieces. I highly recommend this product.

PROS:
Great quality material
Vibrant colors
Soft yet sturdy
Wipes clean easily
Very nice swirly design on front (back is smooth)

CONS:
If you put the mat together making 5 rows of 5 you will have one stand alone letter. Granted, you may put this together any way you choose, but 4 additional pieces would have been great! (4 shapes, 4 number or just 4 colors)
Jena B.
These are cute designs to add to a kid's bedroom or a playroom or play area. They're easy to put together and they clean up well and they do provide a little bit of cushion 4 the baby or kid when they are on them. And you can also teach the kid the ABCs
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love these!!! I have tile in my basement so I got these for when my daughter became mobile. They’re fantastic! Soft but sturdy, very bright beautiful colors, and easy to put together/take apart. Highly recommend.
Joseline R.
Just purchased today from target! first of all I love this brand! they have such a cute style. so much bigger than other ones for about the same price. I don't really like that some of the middle pieces are small and easy to put in mouth so removed them from the letter p,r,and a. other than that great buy :)
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Are these easy clean?
Abbey O.
cumming, GA
Do these tiles fit with their other tile packs from this brand? The animals and the shapes?