BY B. TOYS #4 in Toys

This colorful wooden cube from b. Zany has a zoo theme that will delight your child. Loopty-loo routes and zigzag paths with spinners will keep children entertained for hours while they learn shapes and colors. see more...

• Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?3 Answers
  • Where can you buy it at ? 11 Answers
  • My daughter seems to be a little more rough with toys than most t...7 Answers
Missy C.
Black Mtn, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Purchased for my granddaughter for Xmas.  She played with briefly but really wasn't too interested.  The top area wasn't easy to move the bead toy around, they were difficult to get passed and through with her little hands.  Which made her get frustrated and loose interest.  The other sections around the cube were not interesting enough to hold her attention.  I thought maybe it was her, but our grandson & a friends child looked at it and walked away.  I ended up giving it to Goodwill.  Waste of money, wasn't cheap!
Kristen G.
Tampa
I got this originally for Christmas 2016 for my youngest son who is autistic(he was 2 at the time). I needed something a little more sturdy and with more activities then most activity cubes provide and was not disappointed. I still have this cube after almost a year still in amazing shape and my son still plays with it daily. The price was a bit much but you're paying for quality, I would highly recommend it to anybody looking for a sturdy and fun activity cube that can stand up to a rough toddler.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Wooow !!! 5 stars for this toy !!!
Super educational LOVE this B brand
My daughter got it as a gift and she had sooo much fun, i saw that she felt challenged some times witch is awesome for the little ones. She learned a lot and I highly recommend for parents
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I got this steal from goodwill! I'm so happy with this purchase because my daughter loves it so much! This is a toy that I'm actually able to interact with her while we're playing with it because there's just so much to do on it
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great activity cube! It was perfect for when my daughter was learning to pull up because she could grab on to the wood. The activities on all four sides and the top are entertaining and very well made. I especially like that it is made of wood so it is very sturdy unlike some of the plastic alternatives. The corners of the cube are rounded off which is a very thoughtful design. I'm super impressed by this!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son always loved playing with the bead mazes at the drs office or any other waiting area where there are bead mazes he loved them so much he would throw a fit if we left so his father bought him this and I really loved it, he can sit there for a good amount of time and play with it.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My husband and I bought this toy at Target for our son's 1st birthday, he is 28 months today and still loves it. At first he was all about exploring, now he knows his abc's and loves to play with this while I organize his closet. I found it to be a bit expensive but it was worth it as he uses it daily. It's slightly heavy but also great to keep his door open while he uses other toys in between the rooms.
Sarah D.
New Albany, OH
We received this as a Christmas gift for our 7 month old. He is now 10 months and has played with it everyday since we received it! He currently tries to pull himself up a lot so we always supervise while he's playing to make sure he doesn't pull it down on himself. He loves it so much! It's almost like a new and fun toy everyday because there are so many different aspects to it - a variety of textures and shapes and colors to catch his attention. He loves to practice standing while holding on to the top. This is a great, sturdy product!
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this product!  Great height, very study, lots of color, movement, natural sounds (aka a very welcome break from all those annoying noise making toys).  Love that my 9 month old can pull to stand on it and I don't have to worry about it falling over on her.  Even our 4 year old plays with it with her!  The pricing is a bit steep, but it is solid wood so I can understand that a bit.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert
We got this for our baby for Christmas. She is now 10 months old and loves playing with it. At first she just used it to help pull herself up, but now she is playing with the beads a lot. My 4 year old even likes this product. It is very sturdy and well made. Definitely a great gift.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy it at ?
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
How old wad your child when you got this toy?
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
I always thought this was adorable but it's so expensive, did you find it was worth the money?
Cheyenne P.
My daughter seems to be a little more rough with toys than most toddlers, so my question is, is this something that can easily be turned over or picked up by a 2 year old?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?