BY B. TOYS #63 in Toys

The b. Wheeee-is soft cars make different sound effects designed to keep your little one engaged. Suitable for newborns and up, these chunky vehicles come in a fun pack of 4. They include a car, truck, racer and taxi. Your little one can pull the vehicles back and release them to self propel. Each of these kids toy vehicles sports a different color and shape, and they make different sounds. The car rings, the truck chimes, the racer rattles and the taxi squeaks. These sound-effect toy cars help develop your little one's auditory and motor skills. see more...

Jeimie O.
Jeimie O.
LaGrange, KY
My son got these from our neighbor as his 1st birthday present and he truly likes them. At first he wasn't too sure what to do with them but now he loves them. I like that they are super tough and hold up to his antics! Don't have actually have any cons on this product.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
My son got a few different B. Toys for Christmas. He loved these cars! I like that they'll move on their own, he likes chasing them! The vibrant colors are great! And I like that they make additional noise, the bells and the squeak!
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Lubbock, TX
Best cars for my son that I've purchased. Love that they are soft so if he bumps himself it will not hurt him. So fun and super cute!!!! If he bites or puts these in his mouth they are soft and I love that!!!!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
My son got these as a present at his first birthday party and they are some if his favorite cars he has. You pull them back and they go forward on their own.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Tracy Yoazin F.
My son got this for his birthday, and he absolutely loves them. He likes how they have faces on them he thinks they're cute to play with. They're easy to roll around with a simple push. I totally recommended buying the cars for your kids
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville , AL
I love how these make noises and stuff, my son loves them and takes them to the bath with him, they don't have batteries so that's good. They float in water too if anyone was wondering lol
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
My dad ordered these online from target for my son and not only my son I love these cars too these are cute and great quality cars I haven't seen cars like this before !
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
These are so freaking cool! They're rubbery and so safe for my daughter to play with! And they are a pull back toy so they're really fun too.
Megan G.
Megan G.
These are great unisex toys that anybody can enjoy! soft enough for the young ones that are jut learning how to get mobile and still soft enough for those who are rough on toys. and they are durable so they will last do years.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Got these as a gift for my son and I have no complaints. They are the perfect size and they are soft so it's less of an impact when my toddler throws them :/