BY B-NATAL #10 in Morning Sickness Relief

The easiest way to lick morning sickness!* B-natal® is a non-prescription vitamin supplement that gives you just the right amount of B6 to help soothe the symptoms of morning sickness.* Vitamin B6 is recommended by the leading academy of obstetricians and gynecologists for the relief of morning sickness; so you can be confident that B-natal is the right choice for both you and your baby.* For more information: Consult your pharmacist.

• Do these actually work? Like really really work? I need t...1 Answers
Theresa G.
san juan
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ok I bought this cuz a friend recommended them they some what work it depend on what I eat the taste is good but I don’t think it really worked since I’m like don’t really feel the candy and that’s what makes me vomit the sugary part
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
I was given a sample of B-Natals during my first pregnancy. While they don't always take away the morning sickness completely, I found they worked many times. I had severe morning sickness with both of my pregnancies and tried EVERY product out there. This is one of my favorites by far. They taste great and they really do help! Hope they help you feel better too.
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these! Holy cow,this is the first thing that has actually helped my wall day sickness and they taste great! I could not be happier!
Daphney J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these!!! I was popping these like they were candy, but you can only have so many (that's it's only Down Fall.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I was sick from day one with my little and the medicine I was prescribed hardly helped. These were my saving grace
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these with my first pregnancy and they worked great. I wish I would have remembered them this time around!
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Used these on a daily basis during my first trimester for morning sickness!
maria alejandra l.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este medicamento me han dicho que es muy bueno, para esta etapa, lo recomiendo... Espero que les haya funcionado
Amyra D.
Vernon , BC
very helpful and soothing. would recommend to anyone struggling with morning sickness. Safe for baby and mommy
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these actually work? Like really really work? I need the truth please

Walmart