BY B-NATAL

Dietary Supplement Non-Prescription Vitamin Supplement for Morning Sickness* Sweet Relief from Morning Sickness* Doctor Recommended The easiest way to lick morning sickness!* B-natal® is a non-prescription vitamin supplement that gives you just the right amount of B6 to help soothe the symptoms of morning sickness.* Vitamin B6 is recommended by the leading academy of obstetricians and gynecologists for the relief of morning sickness; so you can be confident that B-natal is the right choice for both you and your baby.* For more information: Consult your pharmacist. Call toll-free 776-0101 Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., CST *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do these actually work? Like really really work? I need the truth...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
Love these! Holy cow,this is the first thing that has actually helped my wall day sickness and they taste great! I could not be happier!
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
I was given a sample of B-Natals during my first pregnancy. While they don't always take away the morning sickness completely, I found they worked many times. I had severe morning sickness with both of my pregnancies and tried EVERY product out there. This is one of my favorites by far. They taste great and they really do help! Hope they help you feel better too.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these with my first pregnancy and they worked great. I wish I would have remembered them this time around!
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I was sick from day one with my little and the medicine I was prescribed hardly helped. These were my saving grace
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Used these on a daily basis during my first trimester for morning sickness!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Do these actually work? Like really really work? I need the truth please