BY B.KAMINS

B. Kamins lip balm spf 20 is a soothing treatment balm that helps heal and protect lips from sun, wind and extreme temperatures. Repairs chapped, sore lips with bio-maple compound and skin softening oils. Also helps prevent the breakout of lip sores with broad spectrum uva/uvb sun screening agents. Creates a smoother palette for lipstick application by diminishing the appearance of lip lines and reducing the feathering of lip color. Use anytime for fuller, more luscious lips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim O.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
This came in the mail free, full size. I have bad chap lips and I live in CO so it's worse here with my lips. This stuff helps with my chapped lips. But I don't think i would shell out $18 for it. I'll stick with my Chapstick for $1.00
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
I was looking for a really good spf lip balm. The product was moisturizing and kept my lips from burning. It was a little thinner and needed frequent re-application. But it didn't have an off putting taste so I didn't mind. I probably would not repurchase as it was a little pricey