BY B. KAMINS LABORATORIES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An innovative topical treatment to help clear breakouts, reduce congestion and control shine. Purifying and sebum reducing ingredients leave skin fresher and cleaner with an all-day matte finish. Salicylic acid will help speed up cell renewal for a brighter complexion, while a combination of anti-oxidant vitamins help nourish and protect the skin. Soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients ease discomfort from acne breakouts. Results are improved clarity and a more radiant and healthier complexion. Features/Benefits: Oil-, color-, and fragrance-free; won t irritate skin. Mattifying and balancing actives help reduce shine. see more...

Review (1)
ghiat a.
.I use it on my T zone, and it looks to even out the problem areas there and allows my foundation to go on smooth. I really can not even explain why I love it so much, because I'm not sure exactly what it's doing to make my skin better, but it feels amazing. It does not look like the picture in the way that it does not look like foundation coming out of the bottle, but again, it's hard to explain. I am going to buy a full bottle soon because I do not want to go without it and my sample is running low.