BY B. KAMINS LABORATORIES

A breakthrough product, this modern, innovative serum not only protects against photo-aging which can result in premature aging of the skin, but also visibly reduces the already existing signs of aging. The precise combination of the most potent anti-oxidants, including vitamin C, resveratrol, a ai oil, co-enzyme Q10, goji berry and vitamin E, work in synergy to address the different aspects of oxidization for maximum effects. Powerful peptides and hyaluronic acid help promote collagen synthesis and plump the dermis for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Results are improved defense against environmental damage, more even skin tone and a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion. see more...

• Has anyone tried this ? I love love love serums for the f...1 Answers
ana o.
Very good product - especially in this cold weather, and used in conjunction with the la roche posay moisturizing cream. However, like others I find my last purchase of 2 bottle for $134.98 ( $62.50 each )Ineffective. my first purchase was through it was a great bottle. i used up the whole bottle without any breakouts or problem but when i order my second 2 bottle, halfway through the first bottle my face would get greasy and i had a bad breakouts! it was a total waste of money! when buying any high end costmetic products make sure the retailer is legit, fly-by-night
Kehlief C.
I fell in love with B Kamins products after discovering them on a trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Their products are all natural, gentle yet effective. I am a huge fan of their Oil free Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer. The reason for the four stars is because they reduced the sizes and raised the prices! Not a good combination.
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
It works great and its also one of my favorites and I love it I use it all the time ! !!! :)
Iman A.
Very good
I 1000% recommend it
Smells good too
It is very expensoive though
Liv M.
Orange, CA
Has anyone tried this ? I love love love serums for the face. Does leave a residue once it's settled in ? Does it have a fragrance ?