BY B. KAMINS LABORATORIES

A unique brightening mask which helps to hydrate, revitalize, nourish and condition complexions. This sophisticated mask helps address the effects of glycation, such as mottled, yellowish and wrinkled skin, by combining our exclusive BMC Oligopeptide Anti-Aging Complex™ with stabilized vitamin C, glycolic and kojic acid to help brighten skin, refine its texture, improve its tone and elasticity and accelerate its natural cell turnover. Results are a fresher, more invigorated complexion with a remarkable youthful glow. Features/Benefits: see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I had never heard of B. Kamins before and then about two or three years ago, I received a deluxe sample of their cleanser in my Sample Society box. I didn't even want to use it because it didn't look that exciting or like it would take any of my make up off. I was shocked by how clean it made my skin and how flawless. Since then, I trust any B.Kamin I see. I've only ever been able to find it online and it is pricey, but so worth it. This mask really helps with dark spots or dull skin. I had hyper pigmentation from my pregnancies that were lightened dramatically with regular use of this mask.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
First let me say i love masks and i love #bkamins the brand, so i might be biased but O...M...G...this rocks. It makes my skin feel #softandfirm and it makes my skin #glow