BY B. KAMINS LABORATORIES #82 in BB Cream

The BB Cream is an 8-in-1 multitasking cream that will instantly lift your look. This beauty balm is packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins and peptides. Antioxidants vitamin C and green tea extract will fight damage caused by UV, stress and aging. Peptides and hyaluronic acid correct inconsistencies in skin texture, targeting sagging, dullness and wrinkles. The BB Cream will provide sheer, luminous coverage with its light tint moisturizing agents and light-reflecting particles. Benefits/Results: Transparent colour-correcting formula revitalizes skin’s appearance. Ideal for all skin types and skin tones. see more...

S Z.
S Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg !! Best bb cream I've ever tried. Does not clog pored. Leaves your face feeling softer than ever. Does not have a strong smell. Does the job. I deff recommend !!
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It felt good and looked good on my skin. Highly recommend trying this product!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
Love this item it's light weight has spf and I really recommend it I think it's something everyone should try
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Helps nourish my skin. Love the packaging , the scent is great and the texture of it
Brasil
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Calindagan , Dumaguete City
All I can say about this product is that it really works good and very blend able even if you are just using your hands , wow I love this . I always use this everyday when I go out and a must have , honestly this is perfect.
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
I love kamins BB cream. A high quality product and has a good coverage on screen. Definitely tested and verified by experts so there is no harm in using a quality product.
Bia B.
Bia B.
Eu amei esse produto!
Um dos melhores que já testei até hoje.
Sem dúvidas recomendo para vocês.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Porto, Portugal
I would totally recommend this to my family and my friend, its a really good product.
Leticia J.
Leticia J.
Gurgaon
Super amei muito bom pra qualquer tom de pele super recomendo muito bom mesmo
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Imlay City, MI
Does this make your face breakout?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never seen this around. Is this good for oily skin?
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work?? I am trying to find something that isn't going to harsh my face..
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
If did make me brake out. But I do have very sensitive skin.
Brasil
Maquilhagem (português europeu) oumaquilagem, maquiagem (português brasileiro)(do francês maquillage) consiste na aplicação de produtos com efeito cosmético, de embelezamento, ou disfarce, seguindo-se alguns casos os ditames da moda e com uso de substâncias especificamente destinadas a tal fim.!?