BY B.KAMINS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This unique oil-free, color-free Benzoyl Peroxide gel helps to control bacterial growth and clear blemishes, blackheads and spots. This hydrating formula moisturizes as it works to help prevent skin from over drying and becoming flaky. Ideal for both adolescent and adult acne. Benefits: Reduces blemishes, blackheads and breakouts. Formula is oil, colorant and fragrance free. Recommended for normal to oily skin types that are acne prone. see more...

• I've heard amazing reviews for this product and have been...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Dermstore*
Victoria T.
This product is good. I used it for a few weeks and noticed a bit of results. It does dry out my skin and sometimes leave red patches. It has a smell but not terribly strong. I’m not quite sure how I feel about it perhaps try some other products before going to try this.
Hira A.
I've heard amazing reviews for this product and have been looking for a solution to my blackheads. I'm a little hesitant to try it because my last blackhead removing product was harsh on my skin and left it red and blotchy. How gentle is the gel on sensitive skin?

back