BY JEROME RUSSELL

High quality synthetic heat-resisting fibres till 120C°(important), which looks like real human hair . Length:80cm(31.5"). This haïr wrap is elastic and can be fitted very easily with some hair pins . washable and very comfortable, Perfect for adding volume and fullness to a bun or a ponytail . Please brush your srunchie after receiving in oder to get the right color and the nice form as showed . Other colours and style available in shop .

High quality synthetic heat-resisting fibres till 120C°(important), which looks like real human hair; Length:80cm(31.5"). This haïr wrap is elastic and can be fitted very easily with some hair pins; washable and very comfortable, Perfect for adding volume and fullness to a bun or a ponytail; Please brush your srunchie after receiving in oder to get the right color and the nice form as showed; Other colours and style available in shop

Cora B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I searched for so long trying to find the perfect hair color, paying tons of money at salons just to have the color fade within just a week or so. When I found Jerome Russell Punky colors, I decided to stick with the same brand for bleach and have not been disappointed. Budget friendly. Be sure to follow the bgh directions so as not to chemically burn your hair.
Katy M.
derby
I have normally dark brown hair and this took the colour out perfectly. If you do have dark hair it does leave it a little yellow but to dull the yellow colour, use silver toner in your hair. This is so cheap and dos good and I have been using it to lighten my hair for years!
sophy s.
Bargoed, Mid Glamorgan
I always use this with the 40 vol peroxide. I can get to blonde within two sets, and my hair doesn't feel too dead. It's doesn't tend to irritate, I will always recommend this bleach!
kat s.
United kingdom
This is awesome I went from pretty much black hair to blonde in one go I'm amazed it lifted the colour out so well. I definetly recommend thus product.
Lydia C.
I love this bleach!! I had to recently bleach my brown hair to a very light pearl blonde, I had to bleach my hair a lot. I expected tears, damaged strands, and a burned scalp. It was easy to use, my hair feels somehow healthier, and my scalp is doing just fine. Will be buying this product in bulk :)