New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBritax
B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System

B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System

by Britax

Britax B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System available at most baby gear stores.

How is this stroller? Worth the coin? I have grandchild on the way and I want only the very best! I’m not paying UPPA prices, so is this brand a good alternative?
I have this travel system.. my daughter doesn’t use her infant seat but we will be using this stroller at #disneyland. Any recommendations on the best accessories for the stroller like cup holders and tray tables?
Start your review of B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System!
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System uploaded by Alyssa C.
B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System uploaded by Alyssa C.
Super easy and versatile travel system. I’ve used it with two kids now. Only complaints being that the carrier is super heavy and the stroller gets too heavy in the back and will actually fall backwards if you hang heavy stuff on the handle of it. (Like a diaper backpack with the clips) Not a ton of space under the stroller for storing stuff. Great quality, light weight stroller. Super easy to fold up. I’ve learned to take my stroller everywhere instead of carrying the infant seat.
Ella L.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the three wheelers. It easier to move around and smooth. My daily walk in style.
Tabitha G.
roslyn, pa
We love the britax system. The car seat transfer from the car base to tote stroller very easily. I love how it’s multifunctional. The car seat is light so it’s easy to carry while your baby grows.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We received this product in 2015, when my first was born. It was stylish, slim and easy to use. Loved that the infant carrier clicked right into both the stroller and the car seat base. It was so easy I never once felt frustrated. Over time we transitioned out of the infant carrier but still used the stroller. The straps are easy to adjust as the child grows and the stroller folds down with a push of a button. We used this again when my second was born in 2017 and never had a problem. Great product that held up for years. My stroller days are behind me now, but this was a great experience.
Ouida F.
Jonesborough, TN
I love this set! The stroller is the easiest! It pops right open and closes with one hand. Baby loves it and fits really well. It’s pricey but worth every penny when it comes to safety. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the actual car seat is super heavy.
Audra H.
Ozawkie
It hasn’t been used yet as we are awaiting the arrival of our granddaughter. It does seem to be very sturdy and well built.
Mairead M.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love how smooth the stroller and easy to move around. The infant car seat adaptor is so easy to use. The stroller was a bit pricey, but I was able to use a 20% coupon and had a gift card. It’s the perfect stroller for my family.
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
My husband and I are preparing for our first child and we've been doing a lot of research on products on the market. Britax rated really high for strollers and car seats. We found this travel system on sale so we decided to give it a go. Since I'm not due for a few more months, I cannot attest to how great this is with a baby. What I can say about it is that it is lightweight, smooth and easy to steer/handle. It's also extremely easy to put together. The only cons are that a toddler tray is not included, there is no cup holder on the stroller, and it does not have as much storage on the bottom as other strollers do. The cup holder and toddler tray however can be purchased separately. I would highly recommend this travel system.
Lindsey H.
St Augustine, FL
This is the best infant car seat/travel system I’ve ever used. We lived downtown on uneven brick pavers and poorly kept sidewalks before all of the renovations and this stroller could handle and still handles anything! I’ve had it four years and would buy it again if I lost it. It’s so good.
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
I love my britax🙌🏻 the stroller is so easy to pop open and close. Only downfall is that it is a bit on the heavier side.