BY AZZARO

Almond tree flower, rose, musk, iris, peach-...

Buy on Amazon
Sàde B.
Shima N.
Irvine, CA
Smells amazing! Also it lasts so long! I really recommend it to buy! My mother loves thr smell!
Cinthya C.
Machala
mi reseña de este producto es que su spray tiene la formula hermosa, no es tan alta como para hostigar ni tan nula como para no gustar
Didi E.
Tønsberg
My favoritte perfum. Its so fresh. I got a lot of cumplimments. And the price was alright. I recommend this Product.
Jojita A.
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let ne try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o