BY AZZARO

Was introduced in 2007 as a follow up to Azzarro, Twin for women comes in a white botele designed to be the counterpart to its matching Twin for Men. It includes notes of rose, peach, almond tree flower, iris and musk.

Buy on Amazon
Sàde B.
1,157 reviews
Shima N.
Irvine, CA
Smells amazing! Also it lasts so long! I really recommend it to buy! My mother loves thr smell!
Cinthya C.
Machala
mi reseña de este producto es que su spray tiene la formula hermosa, no es tan alta como para hostigar ni tan nula como para no gustar
Didi E.
Tønsberg
My favoritte perfum. Its so fresh. I got a lot of cumplimments. And the price was alright. I recommend this Product.
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let ne try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o