BY AZZARO

The Azzaro Onyx Eau De Toilette Spray is a fragrance that is deep and masculine. Designed by Azzaro in the year 2005, this fragrance is perfect for the man who loves to be mysterious. The top notes of this unforgettable fragrance are a perfect citrusy blend of Mandarin Orange, Bergamot and Lavender. The middle notes are a medley of Basil, Geranium and Cardamom. The perfume closes with woody fragrances of Oakmoss, Patchouli, Benzoin and Leather to give you a medley that is sophisticated and at the same time distinct.

Fragrance Notes:

Bergamot, Cedarwood, Green Apple, Juniper, Coriander, Musk, Caraway, Cardamom, Green Lemon

• Is this a good spray for people to wear when they have si...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "really really eally strong alltough it is pretty cheap its very strong." in 1 review
  • "I so love this lip gloss." in 1 review
  • "Oh my gosh it's smell is so strong,you can make someone puke with it.felt like Arabic traditional air freshener called OUDH" in 1 review
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Loveeeeee this cologne! The smell is the perfect strength, not too strong and not too weak. I wish the scent stayed on longer but it's so good I don't mind refreshing. I wish the packaging was more portable but overall it's great.
Jessi M.
New York
I literally have to be honest I haven't used any of these products I have no idea on how these products work. Or if they are any good so definitely will like trying these new things . I mean it seems they are pretty good products.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this as a gift for my brother. He loves it! Price was fair. I also enjoyed the smell. Not my fave by any means, but far from the worst! His first time using it, I believe he got another bottle.
Ash O.
Charlotte
Clean great smelling, really liked the packaging that it came in. Would definitely recommend this to others. I feel my stud community would really enjoy this brand and smell too!
Taylor A.
Independence, KY
I didnt really enjoy this product because , the smell it is way too over powering . I love the scents that don't kill your head to get a migraine this kills it . The scent Is terrible for easily migrated people . I wouldn't recommend to any one that can get hwad aches easily because , the smell is very long lasting yes but it isn't worth the price
Carla S.
Henderson
This was a great product . It smelt super good . And I enjoyed it . It was good value . It wasn't pricey .  The product came in a black nice bottle . Basic but cute this sent was very clean and nice I would recommend this to others it is def a good buy . Loved it
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
one of the top selling men's fragrance when i worked at ulta. great value for the amount. simple clean packaging. typically sold to repeat users. a great fragrance for first time fragrance shoppers and gifters. fits for all age groups. love it.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
It's really Azzaro. If you looking for something great , a but strong but not too strong caracterestic smell, this is great. For the sporty but elegant men. This smell makes the women actually give more attention for you lol
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Is this a good spray for people to wear when they have sinus problems