BY AZZARO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Inspired by a trip to the beach, Chrome United celebrates the freedom that brings a group of friends together. This "fresh woody musky" Eau de Toilette is composed of three accords: fresh-spicy, summery and comforting green-tea and very intense woody-musky. The whole package comes in a solid and minimalist bottle, the symbol of a firm and sincere friendship.

Diana R.
Akron, OH
This cologne almost has a baby powder note to it after the dry down. Long lasting and gets plenty of compliments throughout the day for this one. Recommended for sure.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Received this sample in my people magazine. Love the color, design, and scent of this fragrance. Very refreshing and upbeated. And you can receive an sports cam with any $87 purchase from Azzaro chrome collection.
Brittany B.
Every Christmas, Anniversary and Birthday my fiance gets a bottle of this, its my favorite scent on him and one of his favorite scents for himself, i buy it at Macy's normally or elsewhere if i can find it on sale, only a few sprays will last all day and it smells absolutely phenomenal. It is pricey to some but if you're looking for a good scent that lasts all day for your significant other this is a great choice
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
My boyfriend wore this on our first date, so it brings back lots of memories and I may be biased! But hey, we are together years later, so it must have worked! It is a nice kind of clean fragrance, maybe a little spicy, but not in that warm, musky way, but in a nice light way.
Karli F.
This is one that my husband wears, it's the only one he can wear around his mom... She is allergic to many scents, but this one doesn't bother her. I think it has a nice smell to it, and will last for quite a while. Thankfully the value matches it as well.
Karen V.
I met my husband and he was wearing this cologne i think thats what might have attacted me in the first place lol but i just love how it smells and noticed when I wash his clothes there is some type of smell left. Really love it
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
Best cologne for a men present for your boyfriend husband friend etc ! It's really long lasting sometimes it doesn't even come when I was washing my husbands clothes it still smelled like it honestly, personality I will get this cologne again
Jessica M.
I bought my bf a bottle almost three years ago and he just finished it. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I couldn't think of another cologne better for him. Definitely a must. And it doesn't hurt my sinuses.
Ash O.
Charlotte
Great scent! Not to over whelming! I literally have people stop me and ask me what I'm wearing to they can get their boyfriend the same one! I definitely recommend this to the stud community and gents! You won't regret it!
Linda M.
This Cologne has a great smell I love for my husband to wear it. It's not really strong but it lasts all day. I recommend women this is a perfect gift for your mate.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How long does this scent last?
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Does this smell good !?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is the smell strong?
Nathali M.
sertaneja
Deve ser bom espero receber

back