Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette uploaded by Angie G.Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette uploaded by Amanda V.Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashley B.

BY AZZARO

Chrome Legend by Azzaro offers a masculine fragrance with a light touch. Making its debut for men in 2007, this eau de toilette from Azzaro features an array of aromatic and fruit notes. A smooth blend of tonka bean, amber and musk highlights the flavor of tart green apples, with closing notes including bitter orange. An excellent choice for spring and summer days, this well-balanced fragrance makes a lively addition to a young and modern man's scent wardrobe.

Fragrance Notes:

Moss, Musk, Sea Spray, Apple, Tea

• Is this a good product, what does it smell like?4 Answers
  • I really like this product. My wife got it for me for Ch...5 Answers
  • Is this even for older men or younger men?11 Answers
Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette
  • "aw im in love with this colon my husband always use this and the first time i met him i fell in love and to this day me just make that moment come to me every day " in 2 reviews
  • "I love buying my husband different kinds of Cologne and this is one of my favorite ones." in 1 review
  • "I personally like this one a little bit more. " in 1 review
Angie G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought the 1.4 oz (40 ml) bottle for my boyfriend for his birthday last month and it smells so good, I absolutely love it when he wears it. It's made in France and has notes of tonka bean, amber, musk, oakmoss, green apple, tea, vetiver, cedar, and bitter orange. It's strong, a little but goes a long way, so this 1.4 oz bottle will last him a long time. You can find this bottle at Walmart for about $18.
Marcus L.
Cincinnati , OH
My wife bought this for me as a gift at a time when I wasn't into wearing cologne. Needless to say after the 1st time I wore it, I was hooked. It has a very light scent that smells great and isn't overpowering. I got a bigger bottle for Christmas and was less than $100. I highly recommend this.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Such a fresh clean scent. Guaranteed to get you compliments. Smells so crisp. It's very reasonable and you can get a large bottle. Well worth it. It's also s very nice looking bottle.
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
This was a signature scent for my brother at the end of high school. One day I stole a couple spritz. And to my surprised a majority of people liked it. It's not something I'll go out of my way to get but it can be ol' reliable.
Amanda V.
I love love love these scents. They are fresh and sexy and they make a statement. It's what my husband has always worn and no cologne I've smelled has ever compared. I wish they sold the sets all together!
Chelsea w.
Smells good not over powering although chrome is my favorite. I don't like the packaging and bottle looks too generic. Good product for a teen just starting a cologne collection.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
My ex boyfriend wore this cologne and it was the best smell in the world to me! Even now I can pick it out when someone else wears it because it smells so good! Not overwhelming, not too strong, just perfect and manly.
lily r.
Missouri city, Tx
The smell is so strange to me it's sift and strong. But it's the best. It makes my boyfriend smell really good. It doesn't really repel people like some other men cologne smells
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
This stuff smells so good it is insane. I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he said he gets compliments on it every day. By far the best smelling cologne out there.
mariana h.
Aw I'm in love with this colon my husband always use this and the first time i met him i fell in love and to this day me just make that moment come to me every day
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Is this even for older men or younger men?
Travis W.
Grenola, KS
Does anyone else like this as much as I do?
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this product. My wife got it for me for Christmas and I use it everyday
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Is this a good product, what does it smell like?

Walmart