BY AZZARO

Find style and savings for the entire family. Shop our selection of apparel, handbags, accessories, shoes, home decor and more at Kohl's. Expect great things. see more...

josh m.
Brighton, IL
You ever wonder what the smell of Jesus’ balls were after a long hard day on the cross. This. Chrome doesn’t just smell like the perspiration of your dying enemies. It smells like a virgin nuns parking garage. Heavenly. Chrome doesn’t just make the girls swarm you. It makes the angels whisper lustfully in your ears tempting you to oil yourself in holy water and lay with a young lioness in heat. Chrome is the cologne that George Washington wore while sailing across the Delaware. Chrome is the cologne that all Seal Team 6 members wore while committing one of the greatest acts of heroism in American history. Chrome is love. Chrome is life.
Patrick O.
Love this scent! Bought for my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him. Best of all-he loves it too! This and Aqua Di Gio are now both of our favorites! Two spays behind each ear is all it takes to smell wonderful all day. Of all the colognes I have - and I have a huge collection - this aways gets me the most compliments
Debbie W.
San Antonio
My man wears this fragrance. The whole house brightens up when applies it every morning. It has a smell of a light but noticeable scent. Not over powering. It last all day. The one thing I can say ... I am not sure I like the man smelling better than me! Great product!
Abigail G.
Texas
Omg i got this cologne for my boyfriend at walgreens and I love the smell so much. I really don't get tired of smelling it and that's a good thing because we're alwags together.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOGNE! the smell is so refreshing ,light and sporty but most of all it SCREAMS man. When myam wears it it's an instant turn on.. love love love it. I paid 56.00 for a 3.4oz bottle but i think you can find cheaper. Anyway whatever you spend it'll be worth it!
Mike S.
Pleasant Grv, AL
THE BEST COLOGNE EVER MADE!!!!!! I could not have found a better one! I wear it all summer long. And my wife loves it even more. I just want bottles of it !!!!!!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
It took me a while to get around to trying this EDT, mostly because i hated the original Chrome so much. The metallic note in the original is nasty and takes away from the freshness of the scent. Thankfully this isn't the case with Chrome Sport. If you are in the market for an aquatic fresh scent I strongly suggest you head down to your local Sephora and test out Chrome Sport. Not only is this EDT spray super fresh smelling but it is a unique scent and has an awesome dry down with the white musk note. Great fresh scent that you can wear all year round.
Alondra P.
Harvey, LA
There hasn't been another scent that has replaced this one when it comes to how I want my other half to smell. When I first like Chrome was years ago but I usually relate scents with people or situations so I stopped telling guys I dated about it until I got married and decided to tell my husband about and now I just think about him. He likes it because it smells like you just got out of the shower he says, cool, fires and clean. Not floral or sweet but just manly. I love it and he does too now. So we are both happy lol ..
Nickie B.
This tent is a great one to go through a man's catalog I definitely after a few months got tired of the smell but lucky for me and he usually doesn't buy a perfume bottle twice since there's so many brands out there you can spend a lifetime testing about them all. this scent is definitely not overwhelming it's a soft and manly scent that can appreciate during the day time where I definitely would prefer a more musky scent for night time wear
Maggie D.
Laveen, AZ
Hands down my most favorite cologne! It's my fiancés signature scent that he has worn for the past 12 years! It's very clean smelling but so intoxicatingly wonderful! When I worked in fragrance for a while this was my number one seller mostly because it was my favorite! It's a good price and the quality is outstanding, you definitely get your money's worth! You don't need a lot and it lasts all day.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does this smell good ?
Rosieee H.
Looking forward to purchase for my husband and would like something not to strong but that the smell lasted would anyone recommend this one?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i find this for a good price?
Valerie P.
Where would you be able to find this cologne with a set?
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
What do yall think when your significant other wears this?