BY AZZARO

Invigorating, comforting and refined, Eau de Toilette Chrome celebrates joie de vivre, the unswerving complicity that unites father and son. Derived from the "citrus aquatic woody" family, it reveals a trail with fresh citrus and white musk notes combined with aquatic and green touches and a warm woody-tea accord.

• How long does this last on the skin?2 Answers
  • I like the smell of this cologne but it doesn't stay on m...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product of have is it a good product?1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
My boyfriend wears Chrome by Azzaro, and it is the best smelling men’s fragrance I have ever come across. The fragrance is light, but long lasting and masculine. The scent is so distinguishable, once you smell it, you won’t be able to get it off of your mind. I’ve bought him a couple bottles so that he never runs out. When he wears this, I can bury my face in his chest for hours without getting tired of it.
Barbie L.
OMG GUYS!!!  This smells amazingggggggg!!!  I smelled it on a friend today and almost fainted of how good he smelled!!  It is very accessible and smells like the bottle costs a million bucks.  I can't even explain what it smells like.  Just know it smells GOOD!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this perfume smells amazing really pretty bottle really amazing for women and men to wear out really kinda pricey but still reliable to get because it the best
Chaya K.
Love how this smells on my husband, so clean, fresh and masculine. I bought the gift set with a spray deodorant! He loves it! He had used it before but now it’s been reformulated and this is called Chrome United Azzaro!
Estevan A.
Ellenton, FL
What can i say azzaro chrome is a classic very complex fresh scent great for the summer, its also not all that expensive either, longevity is pretty decent and would be buying this alot for the rest of my life.
Debbie W.
San Antonio
My man wears this fragrance. The whole house brightens up when applies it every morning. It has a smell of a light but noticeable scent. Not over powering. It last all day. The one thing I can say ... I am not sure I like the man smelling better than me! Great product!
colin R.
25 meinzer st
A cheap cologne that is so worth the busy. This is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. It’s subtle but smells great and lasts for a long time. Great blind buy imo. Going to need to get a bigger bottle of this citrus freshie.
josh m.
Brighton, IL
You ever wonder what the smell of Jesus’ balls were after a long hard day on the cross. This. Chrome doesn’t just smell like the perspiration of your dying enemies. It smells like a virgin nuns parking garage. Heavenly. Chrome doesn’t just make the girls swarm you. It makes the angels whisper lustfully in your ears tempting you to oil yourself in holy water and lay with a young lioness in heat. Chrome is the cologne that George Washington wore while sailing across the Delaware. Chrome is the cologne that all Seal Team 6 members wore while committing one of the greatest acts of heroism in American history. Chrome is love. Chrome is life.
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
When I tell you this stuff turns me on ...I don't know what kinda pheromones they put in this stuff but it's hands down one of my favorite colonges for men !!! I bought some for my husband who prefers joop and it was a hit ...I almost cried when he ran out !!! I would low-key sniff the pillow when he left for work just to smell this stuff !!!
Kyle S.
San Antonio
This is one of the best, affordable fragrances out there. A very clean timeless fragrance that offends no one. Throw this on anytime there’s heat and people will be pleased when you walk by. The performance could be better though.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does this smell good ?
Rosieee H.
Looking forward to purchase for my husband and would like something not to strong but that the smell lasted would anyone recommend this one?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i find this for a good price?
Valerie P.
Where would you be able to find this cologne with a set?
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
What type of cologne does this smell like?