BY AZZARO #19 in Cologne

Invigorating, comforting and refined, Eau de Toilette Chrome celebrates joie de vivre, the unswerving complicity that unites father and son. Derived from the "citrus aquatic woody" family, it reveals a trail with fresh citrus and white musk notes combined with aquatic and green touches and a warm woody-tea accord.

• How long does this last on the skin?1 Answers
  • I like the smell of this cologne but it doesn't stay on m...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product of have is it a good product?1 Answers
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Such a good scent! It is so fresh and clean. You will smell great all day with this one. At first I didn’t like it because I was expecting a sweet freshie, but it wasn’t sweet and smelled like soap to me. However, when I tested it more, I began to appreciate how good this scent is. You cannot go wrong with this because of the price. A must buy in my opinion.
Barbie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OMG GUYS!!!  This smells amazingggggggg!!!  I smelled it on a friend today and almost fainted of how good he smelled!!  It is very accessible and smells like the bottle costs a million bucks.  I can't even explain what it smells like.  Just know it smells GOOD!
Chaya K.
Love how this smells on my husband, so clean, fresh and masculine. I bought the gift set with a spray deodorant! He loves it! He had used it before but now it’s been reformulated and this is called Chrome United Azzaro!
Kyle S.
San Antonio
This is one of the best, affordable fragrances out there. A very clean timeless fragrance that offends no one. Throw this on anytime there’s heat and people will be pleased when you walk by. The performance could be better though.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this perfume smells amazing really pretty bottle really amazing for women and men to wear out really kinda pricey but still reliable to get because it the best
Debbie W.
San Antonio
My man wears this fragrance. The whole house brightens up when applies it every morning. It has a smell of a light but noticeable scent. Not over powering. It last all day. The one thing I can say ... I am not sure I like the man smelling better than me! Great product!
Estevan A.
What can i say azzaro chrome is a classic very complex fresh scent great for the summer, its also not all that expensive either, longevity is pretty decent and would be buying this alot for the rest of my life.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
I really like this fragrance and the price makes it very attractive. The opening is a little bit harsh, but after a half hour or so it mellows out. It is great for summer.
josh m.
Brighton, IL
You ever wonder what the smell of Jesus’ balls were after a long hard day on the cross. This. Chrome doesn’t just smell like the perspiration of your dying enemies. It smells like a virgin nuns parking garage. Heavenly. Chrome doesn’t just make the girls swarm you. It makes the angels whisper lustfully in your ears tempting you to oil yourself in holy water and lay with a young lioness in heat. Chrome is the cologne that George Washington wore while sailing across the Delaware. Chrome is the cologne that all Seal Team 6 members wore while committing one of the greatest acts of heroism in American history. Chrome is love. Chrome is life.
Patrick O.
Love this scent! Bought for my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him. Best of all-he loves it too! This and Aqua Di Gio are now both of our favorites! Two spays behind each ear is all it takes to smell wonderful all day. Of all the colognes I have - and I have a huge collection - this aways gets me the most compliments
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does this smell good ?
Rosieee H.
Looking forward to purchase for my husband and would like something not to strong but that the smell lasted would anyone recommend this one?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i find this for a good price?
Valerie P.
Where would you be able to find this cologne with a set?
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
What do yall think when your significant other wears this?

back