BY AZZARO

Azzaro CHROME After-Shave Balm for Him, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

jessica w.
I bought this few years back for my husband one of his favorite it last a long time he just recently ran out of it time to buy home a new one
Liliana R.
My boyfriend loves this! Not to mention I love the way it smells as well.really good product for men and women to smell on their man ;)
My boyfriend swears by this. Ever since I purchased this for him on his birthday last year and have bought it a few times ever since!
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
My boyfriend loves this stuff! Makes him smell so good after I can't keep my hands off of him
Yolanda D.
Wow is this qhat I think yes this is oneof my brother favorit its a lil strong but good quality he recommend this