BY AZURE

• Moisturizing cotton Sheet Masks With real Collagen and Vitamin C.
  • Helps to Restore, Tone, and Brighten your Facial Skin.
  • 5 One time sheet masks per box. Sourced from the highest quality Korean ingredients.
  • SAFE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens.
  • RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked!

Collagen masks have been extremely popular in Asia for years now. As you age your body's natural collagen production decreases causing your skin to look drier and loose leading to the formation of wrinkles. Collagen when used in conjunction with Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, aid in increasing your body's natural collagen levels actively tightening and hydrating your skin. Our masks are an easy, cost effective way to rejuvenate your skin without any of the negative side effects!

Usage: EASY TO USE - Masking helps other skin care products work better. Azure face masks are soft, hypoallergenic, and safe for all types of skin (be it sensitive, dry, oily and combination skin). Gently apply the mask onto your face after you cleanse your face, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse well with cool water after your remove it.

Ellen S.
Petaluma
I love these masks. I am not typically a big fan of sheet masks because they slip off of my face and they sometimes make me break out. This minimized my deep wrinkles on my forehead. It actually made a noticeable difference. And I didn't break out. Best sheet mask I have tried. I'm guessing the combination of collagen and vitamin c is what makes these so good. Leave them on for the whole 20 minutes. (My skin type is normal more toward the dry side).
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
My first sheet mask experience and it was good. I could definitely feel tingles on my face from the serum setting in so I felt like it was doing its job there. I would purchase this mask again but next time I will do it at night so the serum can set in while I sleep. My face was way too shiny after I removed the mask to get anything done outside the house.
Anton P.
It was pretty good. Pretty good. I gotta say that it wasn’t bad. It was definitely a face mask that was not bad. It was a face mask. I used it once because it is not reusable. I put it on my face.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Are these drying on the skin?