BY AZURE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Azure Collagen & Vitamin C face mask. 5 per pack. Moisturizing cotton Sheet Masks With Collagen and Vitamin C.Restores, Tones, and Brightens Facial Skin. 5 One Time Sheet Masks Per Box. Sourced From Highest Quality Ingredients. SAFE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No Fillers, Harmful Fragrances, Dyes or Parabens. see more...

Review (1)
Tina F.
san diego
My first sheet mask experience and it was good. I could definitely feel tingles on my face from the serum setting in so I felt like it was doing its job there. I would purchase this mask again but next time I will do it at night so the serum can set in while I sleep. My face was way too shiny after I removed the mask to get anything done outside the house.