azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask

by Azure

Azure Gold & Retinol eye mask. 5 per pack.24K Gold & Retinol Under-Eye Pads.Stimulates cells and nerves, leading to improved blood circulation.Increases skins elasticity, helping reduce spots and wrinkles.Helps skin achieve a healthy glow.

Has anyone tried this mask? Is it any good??
Start your review of azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Dali A.
West Palm Beach
azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask uploaded by Dali A.
They were good, not great. Did moisturize some, but the patch was not too soaked. Little pampering but eyepatches are very thin. Good thing is they were big enough to cover half the cheeks. I got them at a Burlington for $4 so for the price it was okay.
Jaquirelis M.
Charlotte, NC
azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask uploaded by Jaquirelis M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These luxurious anti-aging under-eye pads are infused with 24K gold that helps lift and firm the appearance of skin, while adding a healthy glow. Retinol evens skin tone and brightens the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Be delighted with them. They are extra large in size. They increased elasticity and reduced my dark circles.[product:azure-24k-gold-&-retinol-eye-mask]
Rocio A.
Yuma, AZ
azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask uploaded by Rocio A.
I stumbled upon this jewel as I was doing a little bit of Christmas shopping and have been loving them ever since! They leave my skin feeling super hydrated, eliminating any signs of puffiness and even tiredness!! I have used them the night before special events and I wake up to beautiful glowing skin! I even use the remainder of the product on all my face and it leaves it feeling super refreshed! Highly recommend!!
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
The packaging is laughable. The eye patches are not small white patches like you’d expect. They are huge, almost clear eye/cheek patches. They had a burning feeling a little bit. It’s tolerable. Might just be the retinol in them. I don’t know but I’d never buy them again because there’s better eye masks out there. I found these at TJMaxx.
Alexandra A.
Allentown, PA
Another gem found after watching K-Dramas! It seems Korean women love taking care of their skin and they generally don't wrinkle so fast... So I decided to try Korean products and I love them all. The masks are very hydrating and the skin feels wonderful afterwards. A must-have!
Gaby G.
I keep forgetting to stop buying cheap facial masks! I was fooled by the gold bars on the package thinking the eye mask was gold like famous people use. Obvi the girl is wearing a white mask, so I need to look closer. One star because its affordable. The masks take some time to unfold and to position it correctly. Not much of a result either. Sorry Azure Cosmetics!
Moira M.
San Francisco, CA
I use these about once a week to help with bags and puffiness with my undereyes. These are pretty gentle and don’t have any real scent to them but show significant improvement to my undereyes immediately after using.
Antoinette C.
I found these at Marshalls. I love masks, facial oils, and all things skincare. I can't wait to try these and see if they really make a difference.
Olena S.
King of Prussia
azure 24K Gold & Retinol Eye Mask uploaded by Olena S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like these under eye pads. It helps to smooth skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and under eye puffiness. I like to use them before my morning makeup routine. I wash my face,put these patches on and relax for 15min. The skin is so soft and smooth after using this product . The price is very affordable. I gave 4* because of packaging, its a bit flimsy. But overall its a great product.
member-58a9d1
These feel and smell great! They are priced well and easy to use. I just wish that they were easier to find in store. I like the 24K Gold & Black Pearl.