Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila uploaded by Carolina A.Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila uploaded by Emily L.

BY AZUNIA

Azuñia is smooth, clean craft tequila with authentic flavor from the local terroir in every sip. It is the exclusive export of Agaveros Unidos and its second-generation, family-owned-and-operated Rancho Miravalle estate, which has created exceptional tequila for nearly 20 years. Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Jalisco lowlands, we harvest by hand and roast the organic agave in traditional clay hornos to ensure authenticity and depth of flavor. We then finish with a natural, open-air fermentation process and bottle on-site in small batches using a consistent process to deliver field-to-bottle quality.

Azuñia Reposado, rested for 8 months, presents a light agave aroma with hints of butterscotch and wood. Delight in the warmth of its slight vanilla finish.

• Has anyone tried this tequila?2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what retailer sells this Tequila?3 Answers
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I never had this but I heard a lot of good things about this tequila ! I can’t wait to try it 😂 just hope this doesn’t me to drink lol and I saw online price for it isn’t that bad so let’s just see how good this is can’t wait to do another review when I get the bottle !
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,040 reviews
This tequila is good and smooth. I keep it in the fridge and I use it for parties and the packaging is great very convenient. It met my expectations by far. I would buy it again. It’s one of the few i actually enjoy!
Zochilth F.
Los Angeles, CA
So many taste wine and other liquors but tequila is up there! More specifically this tequila reposada has a taste that you can really enjoy. Smooth and you can taste this tequila versus other brands! And all a love Azuñia is one to have and consider for Tequila aficionados!
Emily L.
great product and very smooth. Great for Tequila shots or regular mixed drinks are fine. definitely recommended. Price is very affordable and worth it. you can find this at any local store carrying this product.
Kristen B.
This tequila is smooth and oh so delicious. For around $20 it is amazing, I'd honestly pay double it is so good. It has a nice vanilla note in the finish but it's not sweet. I love that this is from a family owned company, I can't wait to try the others from them.
chelsey g.
salinas ca
This is super strong and a bit to much for my likings ! It smells strong but which tequila doesn’t ?! I tried it once and I won’t again I’m not a big drinking or at least for tequila ! I wouldn’t buy it away !
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
I love tequila and this one I had to try for an influenster review and go that was added to my favorites list.. Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
Silvia B.
Colton, CA
Bought some for my wedding tomorrow super excited ! Smooth and rich will purchase more soon think it’ll create a good memory . Better then other brands
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
100% Blue Weber Agave. It's great on its own or mixed in cocktails. Highly recommend for any happy hour!
Cree C.
If you love tequila then this is for sure go to. Its on the strong side. So a little in your mixed drink would go a long way.
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
Can anyone tell me what retailer sells this Tequila?
Vanessa A.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone tried this tequila?