BY AZUNIA

Azuñia is smooth, clean craft tequila with authentic flavor from the local terroir in every sip. It is the exclusive export of Agaveros Unidos and its second-generation, family-owned-and-operated Rancho Miravalle estate, which has created exceptional tequila for nearly 20 years. Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Jalisco lowlands, we harvest by hand and roast the organic agave in traditional clay hornos to ensure authenticity and depth of flavor. We then finish with a natural, open-air fermentation process and bottle on-site in small batches using a consistent process to deliver field-to-bottle quality.

Un-aged Azuñia Blanco offers a clean floral nose with hints of agave and lemon. Celebrate with its long finish of light pepper and citrus.

BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
The sincere & sociable drink. Stay slim this summer with one of these low carb #cocktails The Azuñia Organica ft. my recipe 1. Lime 2. Perrier Lime Sparkling Natural Mineral Water 3. Crushed up fruit 4. @azuniatequila 5. & mint #AzuniaXInfluenster #AzuniaTequila #contest @influenster #cocktails #AzuniaXInfluenster #CraftCocktail @AzuniaTequila
Abigail K.
Laguna Hills, CA
Extremely smooth and clean tasting organic tequila, with good depth of flavor, including hints of pepper and citrus that's easy to play up for delicious craft cocktails. Also good as a tequila for easy-drinking margaritas, because it hides its 40% ABV very well.

If you don't like the hangover that other tequilas bring, this should be your go-to bottle.

Can't be found everywhere just yet, but currently available at Von's.
Berenice P.
I had a taste of this tequila bottle when I was at a family party, one of my family members bough and mixed it with squirt and all this good stuff and for being the first time, it really Impressed me. It was so smooth and great tasting, I would definitely buy this bottle.
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
in my country they say that the clearer the water is, the stronger the drink .. hahaha, will it be true? I have not tried it but I would like it. Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
This tequila was an interesting find for me. It went down smoothly as shots but I really enjoyed using it to make some delicious strawberry margaritas. I can’t wait to pick up the other kinds.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This tequila is good and smooth. I keep it in the fridge and I use it for parties and the packaging is great very convenient. It met my expectations by far. I would buy it again. It’s one of the few i actually enjoy!
Hector A.
Sylmar, CA
as soon as you taste this tequila you immediately taste the agave and there's this "pepper"-ish taste that REALLY kicks in towards the end. i like it, it's great for margaritas.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Very nice packaging I found this at Albertsons in Redlands California. Yes it’s so pretty would make a great product to add into your party gift basket. #contest #AzuniaTequila #AzuniaXInfluenster.
[RAYc] 👑.
I've always wondered if there was organic tequila. I was introduced to this by the GM at a bbq joint in Dallas. Smoothest tequila I've had. And I feel better knowing it's made with organic ingredients. You MUST try!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
What a perfect tequila for summer!!! This Azunia Blanco Organic Tequila is delicious for summer cocktails. I love that its organic too!!! Love this tequila!!!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Is this low cal?
Stephanie M.
Perris , CA
What’s good to mix this with?
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your go to drink to make using Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
Monica A.
Dale City
Wow organic ? Does it taste as good as patron ? I’m very picky with tequila cause the cheap ones always give me horrible hangovers , has anyone tried mixing it with squirt lime and salt?
Adonis N.
Is organic tequila strong?