Azteca Homestyle Flour Tortillas - 8 CT

by Azteca

Azteca® Homestyle® Flour Tortillas.
Refrigerated for freshness.
Soft taco size.
Better taste.
More flexible.
Than non-refrigerated tortillas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Azteca Homestyle Flour Tortillas - 8 CT!
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best tortillas ever!!! I’m so sad they only carry them at specific Walmart’s now. But they are the best and thinnest tortillas
4 years ago
Good shells. We get these and make breakfast burritos with them. My boyfriend also makes tortilla and eggs and uses them in them.
4 years agoJackson, MI
My favorite tortillas. I wil pay more to make sure we get them. There texture is almost fluffy compared to the cheaper brands.
4 years agoYpsilanti, MI
We always choose this brand out of all the other tortillas! A little pricey but very yummy! worth the price.
5 years agoChatham, IL
When this brand is on sale we always choose them! They are some of our favorite flour shells!