BY AZTECA #14 in Tortillas

Azteca® Flour Tortillas Burrito Size.
Resealable.
Refrigerated for freshness.
Soft & Tender®.
Better taste.
More flexible.
Than non-refrigerated tortillas.
8. see more...

Tina S.
These tortillas are great. They mold easy and don't fall apart. They are strong when heated up and don't give that flaky crunch like some and fall apart.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
These are really affordable and well worth the purchase. They don't taste homemade, but they are much better than storebought brands
Maricela M.
Rockford , IL
Use these on my burritos . Very good 🙂does the trick of keeping them together . I like the bigger ones though .
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I do not like these tortillas. They have a weird dry texture to them. I prefer softer and denser tortillas.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I use this all the time for my burritos.. Always fresh and easy to use. Love the taste
Diana M.
Tortillas make for an easy lunch; add some tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, dressing, and you're all set. Yes, your children will love you for putting this in their lunch. Yes, it's perfect for the picky eater because they can pick and choose what goes in. NO, this is not the best food for a healthy digestion. The Aztec Tortilla displayed here contains white flour. Although a lot better than whole grain, white flour can cause constipation and rapid weight gain. I'm sure in this day and age, Aztec has created a variety of tortillas which now include whole grain. So moms, help your children grow up knowing that there is a healthier option besides white bread. Make the right choice.
Megan E.
I use these tortillas to make anything I need a flour shell. I make tacos, enchiladas, fajitas,etc and I always choose this as my go to. Good taste and big enough to fit whatever I stuff into them without cracking and breaking during cooking.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great soft shell for tacos or burritos! We wrap them in foil and heat them in the oven. No cracking, varsatile, great taste, an old family favorite!
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
These are almost always what we get due to the affordability and taste, they don't fall apart easily and can fit a lot of good stuf.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
We love these! Great texture and multiple sizes! They have a good price too and you get more in a package than some other brands!
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can you purchase these?