serrena r.
Glendale, NY
Before I start I just wanna say my skin is normal/oily and sensitive. I struggle with breakups and clogged pores.

I’ve seen this mask for awhile now and it was so hyped up. It took me a few months before I decided to actually try it and I’m in LOVE! I got it at a whole foods one day on a whim and I’m so happy I did! I’m gonna be honest, at first I hated this mask. I tried Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and water and whenever I used it, it never worked and my face would stay red for days and I would break out. I was ready to give up on the product but I decided to give it one last try. Recently, my skins been more sensitive and I would leave the mask on until it got desert dry which was a huge mistake. I watched some more reviews and read some stuff and tinkered with it. Ever since then, it’s been my favorite product in the whole world! It works so well at clearing up skin, reducing dark sports and extracting all the gunk in your pores. I recommend it to everybody. If you wanna try the mask out, I really recommend using APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! Not water, it’s not the same and every single person I’ve seen that mixed it with water hates it. Use ACV with the “mother” you can get a bottle anywhere, just make sure it has the “mother”. I’ve used Braggs and the stop and shop equivalent and they both work great! Don’t mix this with metal, use a plastic mixing utensil and a plastic bowl. When it comes to how you mix it, it’s all a personal preference. There are a ton of recipes online that you can follow. Personally, I like my mixture to be a little bit thicker so I’ll add a bit more of the clay.( I use about a tbs of clay and about 3/4 tbs of ACV, these aren’t exact I eyeball it). You want the clay to acv ratio to be about the same. You can also add other stuff in! I’ve seen people add tea tree oil to honey, this really is versatile. Always do research before you try something though, not all skin types are the same! Also, the tub says it makes about 15 masks but that’s not accurate at all. I’ve been using it for about 5 months now, I’ve defiantly used it more than 15 times and there’s still 3/4 of the tub left. The only real reason it’s down to 3/4 is because i accidentally spilled more powder into my bowl when I was making it.

Overall, this is an amazing face mask.
Use ACV not water
Do research before you try anything because not all skin is the same
Work out your ratio to best suit the mask for your skin type