Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz

by Aztec Secret

Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. There are many uses for clays including facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, as well as chilled clay for knee packs and ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz!
My daughter and I have been using this AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay for years. We mix it with apple cider vinegar, preferably Braggs (Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar ) and give ourselves a face mask night. It dries quickly and you can feel the impurities being sucked right out of your pores. It tingles and pulses. Remove the dried clay mask with a moist steam cloth rag. Rinse your face. Then for an added punch boil some water pour it in a bowl, drape a towel over your head and lean your face over the bowl. Be sure not to burn yourself and let the steam waft up onto your skin. I add a few drops of lavender and orange oil into the bowl of boiling water and breath it in. Afterwards I do my night routine serums and oils.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz uploaded by ℝ M.
I found this mask recommended online and also saw it had done the rounds in the youtube community. For the price and how much you get it is a great deal! The last application I did a much thicker layer and it took FOREVER to dry. This time I did one small scoop with water and it already feels much better. I'm not used to (or a big fan of) the tightening sensation it causes, but am glad that they tell you it happens on the back of the box lol! I wanted this to be a miracle product for me, but I haven't seen amazing results yet. I've seen people use it on their hair as well and may try that!
Long Beach, CA
This works so good! It did burn my skin the first time but that’s because I added Apple cider vinegar instead of water 😱 but my skin recovered luckily but now since I only add water and honey and it leaves my skin so fresh it is drying but I just put some lotion and bam my skin is so nice.
New York
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz uploaded by Kayla H.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz it’s so awesome check it out❤️. And use apply cider vinegar you would most likely to get your results faster❤️
Rmv, CA
This is the only face mask I’ll ever use! I have combination (oily and dry) skin and this balances my skin perfectly! I use this once a week and my skin has never been better! I never really struggled with acne, but I have had my fair share of scattered pimples. My skin has cleared dramatically since I’ve been using this and a whole container lasts me a whole year! Other face masks have actually made my skin worse, but this is the only product I’ve used that helps me!
Fishers, IN
this stuff takes my skin care game to the next level!! It is not harsh on the skin but because it’s so powerful, it does burn and leave your skin feeling red. But that is just it doing work. The only downside to this would be that you have to make the mask yourself and often times you have to throw out extra product because you made too much. I would recommend to anyone who wants to clear up their skin!
Geneseo, NY
First off it comes as just a powder, so you have to mix it with water or apple cider vinegar, which can get messy. Overall, it works great, my pores definitely feel so deeply cleaned, but application is a little hard because you can get clumps. It says you can use on sensitive skin, but I would steer clear if it’s really really sensitive
Shoreview , MN
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment - 15.5oz uploaded by RESHMA D.
Very good facial mask. Works on any skin. I used it for my pores n blemishes on my skin n slightly my skin probelm is fading away n i’m loving it. I recommend this clay facial because it does miracle on the skin.It is affordable n good for any skin.
Anamosa, IA
When I first found this product on Amazon I was quite skeptical of the reviews. I thought, "there's no way a face mask can tingle or pull out all the nasty stuff from my pores!" Well I was wrong! This facemask is so good. For an added bonus use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of water when mixing it!
Baltimore, MD
This is best mask I every used and only $7 99 it pull all the impurities from your skin and close all your pores leaving my face soft smooth clean and refreshed I saw improvement in my skin just after 3 applications (use only once a week)

Looking for your answer?