Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAztec Secret
Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Mask Beauty 1lb

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Mask Beauty 1lb

by Aztec Secret

High Quality Health & Beauty Skin Care Masks & Peels. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Mask Beauty 1lb .

Is this product safe to use while breastfeeding ?
Start your review of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Mask Beauty 1lb!
Jessica K.
Laurel
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Mask Beauty 1lb uploaded by Jessica K.
I used this Indian healing clay and apple cider vinegar to do my hair mask to refresh my hair and define my curls more and it works wonders!!
Juliette S.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I’d seen this mask featured on Buzzfeed often enough that I finally put a few dollars aside and ordered it for myself—I’m so glad I did! I use 2/3 ACV & 1/3 water when mixing the mask as a “just in case” with sensitive skin but I can’t say enough good things about this mask. It’s gotten rave reviews for good reason!
Simonne S.
This clay mask does a phenomenal job of removing toxins and helps reduce the size of any spots. It leaves my skin glowing, feeling soft and refreshed after use and works most effectively when mixed with apple cider vinegar. It’s great value for money, very affordable and lasts ages. I’d highly recommend for anyone with oily/ combination skin and/ or prone to breakouts.
Brooke C.
saskatoon
I really like this mask! I have struggled to find a good face mask that wasn’t super expensive that worked great at removing blackheads and making my skin feel fresh. The mask has a bit of a rank smell if you mix it with apple cider vinegar, but it really works. Do not leave it on for longer than suggested though and if you have sensitive skin make sure you read the instructions for the correct time.
Zahra K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This is one of the best facials at home. Whenever I have extreme breakouts or itchy skin or pigmentation and any other issue on my skin I just use this mask and if feels so much better. Totally worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dania S.