BY AZTEC SECRET #8 in Face Masks

Deep pore cleaning 100% natural calcium bentonite clay Does not contain: Additives, Animal products see more...

• How many times a week do you use Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay...7 Answers
  • Where can I pick this up?3 Answers
  • Does it feel refreshing after?2 Answers
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing
  • "I use this mixed 1:1 with apple cider vinegar. I apply to face and leave on for about 25 minutes. I have sensitive skin and after I rinse the mask off, my face is red for about 30 minutes - if you have sensitive skin you might not want to use this right before leaving the house. This mask makes my skin feel super soft afterwards." in 126 reviews
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
I decided to buy this clay after watching and reading a lot of awesome reviews! I got it from Walmart for about $10.17

After using it 8 times (I use it once a week, on Thursdays) I can say this is the best thing that has happened to my face. I would HIGHLY recommend it. My skin used to be really dry cause a product I was using, then I bought the best moisturizer EVER,  First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream . So I can say my skin isn´t dry anymore, and it is not sensitive either. I mix the clay with apple cider vinegar, as the directions say, and then apply it to my face with a plastic spoon (cannot be metal) and wait for it to dry, I do spend a lot of time with the mask on my face, I´d say about 25 minutes, or until its completely dry. I like it thick, the thicker, the better (in my opinion)

Let´s talk about the results, when I used it for the first time, I had several dark spots / hyperpigmentation on my face, now I can say they are almost gone, it is incredible. I finally feel comfortable without makeup... I am seriously so happy about this clay, it was and IS so helpful to my skin.

I will continue using it once a week, you can use it twice a week if you need all those pimples and hyperpigmentation to be gone ASAP. But I´m ok with my results and the time they are taking!

I am going to make a list on my profile with my current face routing! Cause I´ve finally found the best products :)
serrena r.
Glendale, NY
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
Before I start I just wanna say my skin is normal/oily and sensitive. I struggle with breakups and clogged pores.

I’ve seen this mask for awhile now and it was so hyped up. It took me a few months before I decided to actually try it and I’m in LOVE! I got it at a whole foods one day on a whim and I’m so happy I did! I’m gonna be honest, at first I hated this mask. I tried Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and water and whenever I used it, it never worked and my face would stay red for days and I would break out. I was ready to give up on the product but I decided to give it one last try. Recently, my skins been more sensitive and I would leave the mask on until it got desert dry which was a huge mistake. I watched some more reviews and read some stuff and tinkered with it. Ever since then, it’s been my favorite product in the whole world! It works so well at clearing up skin, reducing dark sports and extracting all the gunk in your pores. I recommend it to everybody. If you wanna try the mask out, I really recommend using APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! Not water, it’s not the same and every single person I’ve seen that mixed it with water hates it. Use ACV with the “mother” you can get a bottle anywhere, just make sure it has the “mother”. I’ve used Braggs and the stop and shop equivalent and they both work great! Don’t mix this with metal, use a plastic mixing utensil and a plastic bowl. When it comes to how you mix it, it’s all a personal preference. There are a ton of recipes online that you can follow. Personally, I like my mixture to be a little bit thicker so I’ll add a bit more of the clay.( I use about a tbs of clay and about 3/4 tbs of ACV, these aren’t exact I eyeball it). You want the clay to acv ratio to be about the same. You can also add other stuff in! I’ve seen people add tea tree oil to honey, this really is versatile. Always do research before you try something though, not all skin types are the same! Also, the tub says it makes about 15 masks but that’s not accurate at all. I’ve been using it for about 5 months now, I’ve defiantly used it more than 15 times and there’s still 3/4 of the tub left. The only real reason it’s down to 3/4 is because i accidentally spilled more powder into my bowl when I was making it.

Overall, this is an amazing face mask.
Use ACV not water
Do research before you try anything because not all skin is the same
Work out your ratio to best suit the mask for your skin type
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
#Health&Beauty Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay. This product is perfect for facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs, and is also great to help soothe insect bites! Cleopatra used clay in her beauty rituals, back the day, in ancient Egypt. This definitely helps to remove impurities & dirt from the pores. I like the fact that there are no added fragrances, due to my sensitivities. And, depending on how thick or thin you want your mask you just regulate the amount of water you mix with the clay / powder product. Sometimes I also like to add a little bit of tea tree oil to the mixture for extra purification and breakouts. Truly a great product, getting back to what our ancestors used, clay, back to basics and Mother Nature.
#sundried #noadditives #nofragrances #noanimaltesting #noanimalproducts product of #deathvalley #usa Purchased mine via @amazon
Ari W.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 2 Pounds (1 Bottle), The worlds most powerful Facial! more...
Hm..? Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Just kidding... WOW! When the package said that this clay was the “most powerful in the world” they were serious! First, I was a little thrown off by the color - not green, I get that. But yes once applied with a liquid it turns a pale green color. There’s absolutely no smell, not even a chalky one. I definitely enjoyed mixing this with apple cider vinegar - I felt like a scientist haha! You can mix this with water, but the instructions on the back recommended the vinegar. I put this mask on my face and I felt like it wasn’t really doing anything - was I missing the powerful part. After about 10 minutes my face started to feel like something was pulling on it. I look in the mirror and there are cracks in the mask. A few minutes after the pulling starts it only got tighter until I finally decided to wash it off. My face was red like it said it would be on the back of the tub, but it was also very soft! My pores felt very clean and clarified. Although my skin was a little dry so I recommend you apply a moisturizer after this mask immediately. Try it out!
Kimberly C.
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
Never in my life have a used a clay mask that cleanses my face as much as this product. The clay is a VACUUM. You can literally feel it tightening second by second after the first 5 minutes, it's crazy! I will warn you, if you have sensitive skin you should only wear the mask for 5 minutes because it is very intense. Non-sensitive skin users usually take 10-15 minutes. This clay needs to be mixed with raw apple cider vinegar (I use  Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and both products can be purchased on Amazon) The paste will smell, fair warning if you are also sensitive to certain smells, especially vinegar, you might not like this but I honestly think it's manageable. What do for the best results is soak a small towel in some warm water and place it over my face to open up my pores, apply the mask and wash it out with some warm water. After everything is thoroughly washed I rub an ice cube over my porous areas to close my pores. Then you can continue with your typical night routine (toner, serums, moisturizers, whateva). If you don't have a routine I would advise you to at least apply a moisturizer after using this product because it does suck all the oil out of the skin. I struggle with blackheads, clogged pores and have combination skin and this mask works wonders. Strongly recommend this product!
M. ✨.
Decided to try this clay mask after reading so many good reviews on it but just like other things I’ve tried I was a tad skeptical it wouldn’t help my acne but good news! It worked wonders. I got it from whole foods market and ever since my acne has completely cleared and the spots they left are disappearing as well. First I mix about one teaspoon of the Aztec secret Indian healing clay with the same volume of Bragg’s organic (raw-unfiltered) apple cider vinegar in a plastic bowl. Instructions on the product container said to mix in a non-metal bowl with a non-metal mixer. Next, I apply onto my face with a brush and spread it out evenly. Then I let it dry for about 10-20 minutes, basically following the instructions on the product container. States to use it for 10-20 minutes for normal skin types and 5-15 minutes for delicate skins. While it dries off, there’s a pulling sensation while your face tightens and even redness after you wash it off. Don’t worry, the redness is the increase of blood flow/circulation on your face and lasts for about 20 minutes. Washing the mask off can be tricky, it’s bentonite clay so that means literally has clay properties and can clog drains. Usually, I run hot water over a face towel and use it to pull it off. It comes off faster this way and makes me be in control of what goes into the sink drain. After using this “consistently” for about two months, my breakouts reduced drastically, my acne scars faded away and I no longer wake up every day with a new pimple on my face! Magic! No extra routine except washing my face twice daily, keeping my hands off my face! (very important) and using this clay mask at least twice a week. It worked for me amidst my skepticism and the best part? It is absolutely affordable! Compared to other facial products, this is definitely a good deal. Aztec Healing Clay Mask
Meagan M.
Roseville , CA
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb, Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound more...
I’ve been dying to try this for the longest time and finally picked it up at Whole Foods for only $6.50. My fiends have been obsessed for years and now... so am I! I started my period the day I got it and had a few monthly gifts on my face. Let me tell you, it’s the second day since I did the mask (did it Sunday night and it is now Tuesday) and my pimples are completely flattened. I had a mini rash like breakout around my mouth and nothing is there now.

A little hack, had some tea tree essential oil to the mask, and I honestly believe that increased the amount of benefits this masks offered.

Your face might tingle and be a little red after but that is just because it brings blood flow to the face.
You won’t regret purchasing this mask, and for the price point you have nothing to lose.

If you don’t like it by itself, you can use it as the base for countless DIY Masks.
Add honey, bananas, avocado’s, essential oils, literally anything.
Emily P.
charleston
I used to spend so much money on all of the well known face masks and thought I was living the dream- but then I decided I wanted to save money & eliminate all the fake junk i was putting on my skin! After doing my research, I decided to buy a huge tub of Aztec Secret. AND I’VE NEVER LOOKED BACK!!! I usually mix some of the clay with apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lavender essential oil; it keeps well in the fridge for about a week so my roommate and I can keep coming back for more! Yes, this mask will give you deep down pore-cleansing- but I think my favorite part about it is how it ELIMINATES MY DARK UNDER-EYE CIRCLES !!! bless!!! Seriously this mask does a better job than the eye cream I apply daily! (OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème) This stuff is strong though so I really wouldn’t recommend leaving it on for longer than 15 min and slight redness might occur but it will fade fast and your skin will be radiant!! I’m very excited to try some different recipes with my Aztec Secret (thinking about tea and herbal leaves!) GO BUY THIS AND STOP WASTING MONEY ON EXPENSIVE MASKS FULL OF ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS!!!
Dalila C.
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound more...
This is an honest review. I wasn't paid to get this done.

I wore the mask 4 times within the span of 5 days. And.... I have a very mixed feelings on this #aztecmask

It does feel like it is detoxifying my face to the point that I think I may need to extend this experiment to few more days until all of these acnes cleared up.

However, this mask can be very drying and harsh if you wear it for too long (letting a clay mask dry on your face is a big NO NO). I am not sure if you should use it even if you have a combination skin type.

I wanna say I love it, but nope. I would rather go for other masks that are gentler to my skin and less tedious to clean.

For the price and the amount of masks that you can get from the 1lb bottle is quite worth it. Some people loves it, some people don't. As for me, I will go back to my hydrating masks.
Jaydah S.
Miami
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
I wish i could give this product more stars! I love this healing clay! I use it about once a week and leave it on for maybe 30min to an hour depending on what i am doing. Sometimes i even use it maybe twice a week just cause i want to. I Personally like to mix this powder with apple cider vinegar because of how well it mixed rather than mixing it with water. I also like the benefits of the two working together. The container it comes in contains so much product that i got my first order in October and still have a good amount left and it’s almost the end of March. I feel like my skin looks so much better when i use it. I must say that my skin is a little red when i take it off but goes away after about 5 minutes. I also make sure to use a really good moisturizer after using this mask. I feel like my skin looks so much brighter and just healthier overall after using this mask. I get excited just to put it on and feel that drying/tightening feeling.
Skye F.
Where can I buy this? For cheap
Jill S.
Secret to getting it smooth to apply as a mask? I always have clumping issues!
mart l.
I have heard a lot of good things about this product. However, I'm kinda scared to use this clay because I feel like it would break me out ..is this product good for oily skin ?
Kelly P.
Everyone raves about this product but from what i hear its so messy! Any solutions to that like what would be a neater way to mix it etc??
Christina Q.
How fast did you see results?