Carina M.

Where can I find this product? How do you guys like it?

Elsa W.
Elsa W.
10 months ago
The vitamin shoppe and I this works really well.
Nikki Z.
Columbia , Sc
1 year, 8 months ago
Whole foods $8.99
1 year, 11 months ago
I love it! You can get it on amazon or iherb.com
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
1 year, 11 months ago
I bought mine on Amazon, it's absolutely incredible for drawing gunk out of your pores to treat acne and shrink the pore size. I use it every other day and highly recommend!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
1 year, 12 months ago
Whole foods! love it..use it with all organic apple cider. you can get that at whole foods too:)
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa , ON
2 years ago
I buy it from Amazon but apparently you can find this at some health shops
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
2 years ago
I bought it from vitamin shoppe. They also have a website www.vitaminshoppe.com The 1lb amount is $5.00 the small size will last a long time.
2 years, 1 month ago
You can find this on iherb.com they usually have coupon codes as well. It is also available on Amazon. I do like this, I use it when I need a deep cleaning mask. My skin feels so soft and free after it. You definitely can't beat it for the price point. I suggest mixing it was Apple cider vinegar instead of water because I feel more benefits that way.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
2 years, 1 month ago
It is available on Amazon for $10.50 and it really is absolutely incredible! Its deep cleansing and helps to stop oily skin. It clears your skin, evens out your skin tone and gets rid of pores. Amazing!