Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
I really enjoy and like this mask. I have oily, acne-prone skin and have been using the mask for a few months now. It really does tighten the face to the point of feeling it pulsate (which doesn’t bother me, I rather enjoy it). The only reason I removed a star is because I feel that it works a little too well. When I say that I mean that every time after I use it it makes my face purge and get one or two breakouts. And this occurs even after a month or so of using it. However about 4 days after using this product my skin looks wonderful! Then I’ll use it again, and break out. And repeat the cycle. But I do recommend it for everyone to try who have acne prone skin and are looking for a new mask.