Kimberly C.
Review for: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb more...
Never in my life have a used a clay mask that cleanses my face as much as this product. The clay is a VACUUM. You can literally feel it tightening second by second after the first 5 minutes, it's crazy! I will warn you, if you have sensitive skin you should only wear the mask for 5 minutes because it is very intense. Non-sensitive skin users usually take 10-15 minutes. This clay needs to be mixed with raw apple cider vinegar (I use  Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and both products can be purchased on Amazon) The paste will smell, fair warning if you are also sensitive to certain smells, especially vinegar, you might not like this but I honestly think it's manageable. What do for the best results is soak a small towel in some warm water and place it over my face to open up my pores, apply the mask and wash it out with some warm water. After everything is thoroughly washed I rub an ice cube over my porous areas to close my pores. Then you can continue with your typical night routine (toner, serums, moisturizers, whateva). If you don't have a routine I would advise you to at least apply a moisturizer after using this product because it does suck all the oil out of the skin. I struggle with blackheads, clogged pores and have combination skin and this mask works wonders. Strongly recommend this product!