BY SEXY SPARKLES FASHION JEWELRY

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask Benefits Works to thoroughly cleanse the skin Helps shrink pores Formulated to tighten and tone the skin Can soothe boils, rashes, acne, and other skin conditionsIngredients ,

Gender: Unisex

Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I was truly concerned about this product since I have terribly sensitive skin, but I thought I would go ahead and try it since it was so cheap! Let me tell you- this is awesome. I have not had any of the reactions that many of the others have- my skin didn't break out at all, even after three or four uses. I am using it sporadically- around twice a week- and I am following the directions well. I am not using metal at all- a glass bowl works great- and I use a makeup brush or wooden spoon to stir and apply it. I am also using water instead of the apple cider vinegar which may play a part. Overall it has helped with the dryness of my skin and clearing up and minimizing my pores! I am very pleased.
Toluwa A.
Saskatoon, SK
Love this mask! It's pretty strong so I only use it about once a week but once  a week is all it needs. It surpassed my expectations in regards to pore cleansing and every time I use it, my skin is so soft afterwards. It's a little harsh as it really pulls on your skin when it hardens, so be careful and take your time when washing it off. I'm prone to little whiteheads in my T-zone but after using this mask I immediately notice that the whiteheads are gone.