AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay

CLAIM TO FAME: Dubbed as “The World’s Most Powerful Facial!” because of its beautifying properties

FAST FACTS: Inspired by Cleopatra’s beauty ritual in ancient Egypt; deeply cleanses the pores of the skin; removes impurities and dirt with its pulsating effect; lifts pimples and blackheads away; accelerates the healing and nourishment of the skin; de-puffs inflamed skin; contains over 50 minerals that’s 100% natural

PERFECT FOR: Acne-prone skin

SPECIFICATIONS:
WHAT YOU GET: (1) tub Indian Healing Clay (454g)
NET WEIGHT: 454g
EXPIRY: February 2020
INGREDIENTS: 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay

How to use

Mix healing clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Best to use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well, until it is a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 to 1/2 inch layer to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5 to 10 minutes for delicate skin, and 15 to 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Warning: For external use only.

Is this worth it?
Imm curious if this works well for blackheads compared to high end clay masks?
I’ve read some mixed reviews about this clay. Some say they have a bad reaction and others have said it can basically wipe blemishes away. Is it worth spending the money for this or can it be damaging to skin?
Start your review of AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay!
How would you rate this product?
United States
I absolutely love this product and should use it more often. My mother used to help me use it on my shoulders and back as well. It make my skin feel so clean and fresh!
This will pull everything AND the kitchen sink out of your pores. It definitely an interesting feeling and does dry me out a little, but I still love how my skin looks for days after
Norfolk
Amazing stuff! I mix mine with apple cider vinegar and it has made a noticeable difference in my skin over time. I use it probably once or twice a weak and swear by it!
Fairfield, CT
After leaving this product in my Amazon shopping cart for the past 3 years (not kidding), I finally made the jump today when I found this for a good price at my organic supermarket. After only my first use I can see a SIGNIFICANT difference and my abundance of blackheads have completely disappeared. I mixed 1 tsp of the powder with 1 tsp of ACV and left the mixture on for nearly 20 mins. My sensitive, oily, acne prone skin is already looking refreshed. I am looking forward to adding this to my weekly regimen and seeing the difference this can continue to make and hoping it will also clear up my acne scars. Will also try out some of the many other uses for the clay!
I can't begin to express how much I love this mask. It help bring out all the toxins and impurities in my skin. It's like I'm getting an expensive mask at home. As it dries it tightens the skin and you can also add other things to it to help the mask do what you want. For example adding charcoal or turmeric powder makes the mask benefit the skin even more depend on your skin type. And what result you want. Worth the buy!!!
This mask is crazy!! This product comes in a jar filled with powdered clay which you have to mix yourself with either water or apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin layer on your face and then the craziness happens. As this mask dries it sucks out all the impurities from your pores and tightens until you face starts to throb. It increases the circulation to your face helping to "heal" your skin. After you wash this off, your face will be red from the influx of blood to your skin but this only lasts for a few minutes. Your skin will never be the same. It is amazing!!
Milan, IN
Purchased at: Thrive Market
This stuff is amazing for a facial mask but it has so many other uses! A container this size lasts a very long time! It doesn’t take a lot! I use the ACV because it’s better than water! It’s also affordable! Not expensive! I use 2x a week for the facial!
My all time favorite face mask. Very affordable and gets the job done. It's a little scary when you first put it on because you can feel it working but it's worth it.
Pawtucket Rhode Island
Love this face mask!! After washing off you can feel the difference in your skin. The price is amazing for the size. I use apple cider instead of water due to feeling like it works better. I bought on amazon and love it!
Memphis, TN
I purchased this product from the Vitamin Shoppe in my neighborhood & I’m glad I did. The mask is easy to prepare & you can feel it working after every use. I was nervous about the little amount of redness that showed after removing the mask, but the directions state that is normal. Redness was gone within 15 minutes. I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now and I no longer have any marks on my face as I did before. AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay

577 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oakdale, MN
14 days ago
AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay ? Who have ever use this?
Jared B. • 14 days ago
This is just about the only mask I ever use anymore. You’ll notice your skin looking better within the first few uses!