BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Rachel C.
I love this product. In one use, you can tell a difference in my skin. It helps dry out spots and just make you feel clean. Yes you will be red for a bit after you take it off but it doesn't last long.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing, it vaccum your pores out and makes your skin smooth and so soft. I mix it equal parts with Apple cider vinegar. If you have any pimples on your face it makes them less noticeable and gets all the icky stuff out. I have sensitive skin so it leaves my face red for like 10 minutes or so but it goes away. I always moisturize after using it and I used it when I first got it every day for about a week or so then down to 3 times a week.
Bianca S.
Fresno, CA
I love this clay powder to make face masks. I have stubborn blackheads on my nose. I mix about a tablespoon of the clay powder with warm water and I put this all over my face when I feel like my skin is really dirty and this stuff really takes out impurities from the skin. I’ve noticed that after I wash this off my nose is less oily and my blackheads are less noticeable. Overall my skin feels clean after I use this clay.
Megan M.
This mask is awesome if you use it properly. Make sure to always use it with apple cider vinegar to get the full affect. I leave it on for 10 minutes and only use it once a week. Any more frequent than that can be too intense for my skin. You definitely feel it pulsating and it does a great job of detoxifying the skin and calming any breakouts or discoloration. It has also helped to fade any scarring that I have.
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
A great value for the price!! I purchased this to help detox my skin, bring out impurities, and exfoliate a little. I use it when my skin feels oily and acne prone. I mix just a small amount with 1/2 water and 1/2 Apple Cider Vinegar and it spreads so well.

It sometimes makes my skin a little too irritated so I will add more water than ACV.
Tenzin C.
One of the best clay masks out there at a great affordable price! I would totally recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin. It also comes with a lot of product so that’s great!!
pris c.
Madera, CA
I've only been using this for a week now but my face has cleared up so much within that amount of time. I use apple cider vinegar to mix into it. It may smell funky but it does wonders
Ailed P.
This product truly works! I was struggling for a while with breakouts in my face and I came across this product. I’ve used this product for five month now and I have to say I love it. However it is a little rough, the first couple times I used it my face felt like it was burning a little. And it works better if you mix this mask with apple cider vinegar rather than by itself! Aztec Healing Clay Mask
Alex S.
The Aztec Secret Healing Clay is Amazing! I use this as a mask with apple cider vinegar when my face is having a bad breakout, or when I have a lot of excess oil. It makes your face very tight after about 10 minutes, and the longer you leave it the tighter it gets. It doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, it's just very red afterward. I would definitely recommend for oily, acne prone skin!
Sara R.
Tampa
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this clay mask! I have oily skin & wear a lot of makeup daily, so this is the perfect weekly maintenance to unclog my pores. I like how I can feel it tightening up & pulling the impurities from my skin.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.