BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Hannah T.
San Diego
I absolutely love this mask!!!! It has really improved my skin and helped to clear my acne. Once I take it off my skin feels so good!! It will be a little red but the next day it looks completely toned and glowing!!
Shirley L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Now here is a product that delivers on its promise! Can be use as a hair and face mask. I typically use this clay as a hair mask. The ultimate hair detox! Thoroughly removes dirt, oil, product build up from scalp. Leaves my hair and scalp feeling suuuuuppper clean and healthy. Doesn’t strip hair. Gives your hair a clean slate. If you want poppin’ curls this clay will have your washngo LIT!
Jessie D.
indian trail
Purchased at: Amazon
If your skin is breaking out and you’re feeling oily this is the mask for you. I love this mask and think it does a great job of reading pours and keeping skin soft and blemish free! Super inexpensive and effective
Alaona G.
Austin, TX
Do you want AMAZING skin? GO get this!!

I read the 1,000,000 reviews and then boom this popped up in my local grocery store in the Health & Beauty section.

This price point is exceptional, and you can make a good 50+ Masks out of the smaller Jar.

Follow the directions!! This is VERY important and you do experience redness for about 10-15 mins post take off but the results that come after that are AMAZING!

Great product!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This mask is so good! I have oily skin and have been having small break outs more recently lately so I decided to try this after reading lots of good reviews. It made my breakouts go away so quickly! Definitely follow the directions and don’t mix it with a metal spoon. Use it with apple cider vinegar for better results. And be prepared to be driven crazy by how itchy your face will be when it starts drying lol!
Sydney S.
kirkwood, MO
this is hands down THE BEST MASK I HAVE EVER USED. I mix it with half acv and it does wonders for you skin. It had helped be get rid of my stubborn acne and made my skin really glow. My only complaint is it doesn’t have a pleasant smell.
Codie C.
This stuff is awesome. It arrives as a dry powder that you mix into a mask- equal parts clay powder and water (or raw apple cider vinegar, which is what I like to do). Unclogs pores. Pulsates when drying!
Brittney F.
Tenino
This. Product. Is. Amazing. Ladies, gents if you struggle with acne so bad you'd rather become a hermit than face the outside world, then this stuff is SO for you. Mix half Aztec clay with half organic mothers apple cider vinager and you can literally feel it pulsating the gross out of your pores. To be honest my favorite part is the pulsating feeling and how smooth and glowy my skin feels.
Bri H.
I can’t say enough great things about this product! It can be used to clarify the scalp/hair AND face! It’s super effective when combined with ACV and some raw honey. This is a definite beauty staple!
jess S.
This product is truly worth the hype. It brightens and tightens up my skin. I can feel all of the sebum and oil coming up from my skin. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and I like to wear a sheet mask following this to put some moisture back into my skin. I use this once a week to really remove all the toxins from my skin. Everyone always notices how bright it leaves my skin after using
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.