BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
I’ve always had a problem with acne and have tried more products than I can remember. This mask has absolutely changed my life! I have only been using it for a little over two weeks and I haven’t had breakouts like I used to and it’s definitely a product I recommend. In the instructions it says it can be mixed with either water or apple cider vinegar, but I feel like with water it’s hard to get a smooth consistency mix. As with the apple cider vinegar it’s effortless.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Aztec Healing mask, the hype is true...at least for me it is. I tried it with water (as opposed to apple cider vinegar) and it worked like a charm!. I put it on pretty thick like it says, it tingles a bit then gardens and crack and feels tight. I usually rinse it off in the shower and my face feels soooo smooth!! And my pore look smaller!! Which is huge for me because I HATE my large pores!. I loved it so much that I use it on fridays so my face will be weekend ready ;)
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
My most favorite mask! It always leaves my skin feeling so so clean and you can’t beat the price! I usually get the 2lb on Amazon for $11! If you have sensitive skin like I do, i would not use the apple cider vinegar however it works amazing with just water!
Tashima D.
St. Albans,ny
Well guys after washing it off. I can honestly say I am impressed. It made my skin fill ten times softer. & super duper clear. (I know I’m extra) lol but seriously I will be using again as now a routine. About once a week. 🙃
Chaya S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this since I'm 12 and I'm 17 now and still hooked. I mix mine with raw apple cider vinegar, coffee grounds, tea tree oil, matcha and stir it with only plastic. It gets rid of my bumps and full-blown acne. I use it once a week and I don't always use everything I just listed. It doesn't really mix well with just water so I wouldn't recommend that.
Sydnee R.
Jacksonville, NC
I kept hearing about this clay mask everywhere and figured I would finally try it! You mix it with apple cider vinegar so it doesn’t have the BEST smell. It comes in a whole pound for I think $14! I’ve used it a few times and I’m already seeing a difference in my skin. It really does give you a pulsating feeling and makes your face all red after, though that goes away within 30 minutes. I really love how smooth and soft it makes my skin.
Courtney S.
Alpena, MI
I love this product. You only have to use a little bit of the powder to make the mask and you can instantly feel the mask working. I would suggest buying a brush for application and mix the mask together very well to avoid chunks. I've only used the mask with water not apple cider vinegar. You can feel the mask get tighter and your face gets cool and tingly. Best part is that it doesn't dry out my skin! I would recommend to anyone.
Kayla S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this face mask so much. It’s the only thing that has ever helped my hormonal acne. I buy it on amazon and it’s very affordable. It can be drying so I only use it 2-3 times a week. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time clearing breakouts.
Maeryn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I mix this with ACV and some water until it makes a smooth paste and leave it on my t-zone for about 20 mins or until it dries. It definitely does feel like its pulsating just like the packaging says(doesn’t hurt). It definitely see a difference in my skin. I have an oily and congested t-zone. I only use it once a week. The only reason why i put 4 stars is because it takes a little while to make the paste and clean up everything
Hannah T.
San Diego
I absolutely love this mask!!!! It has really improved my skin and helped to clear my acne. Once I take it off my skin feels so good!! It will be a little red but the next day it looks completely toned and glowing!!
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.