BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Élodie J.
Bristol
This is my go to product for sure! I’ve been using this for about two years I mix it with Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar which honestly if you’re looking for the best combination of a face mask this is it! If you have oily skin this is defiantly something you’d want to invest in, it really unclogs my pours very very effectively. Start using it once a week and remember to properly moisturise after because it is a very intense mask but once your skin has got used to it, up to 3 times a week is totally fine if you suffer from super oily or problematic skin!
Rishell M.
Rosetown
This stuff is amazing! It helps my problematic skin so so much! I got it off amazon for $20 I mix it with Braggs apple cider vinegar and use it on the problem areas of my face twice a week,, at first it makes your skin purge for the first few times but once you get past that your skin will love you for it! Your blemishes and acne scarring get smaller and lighter with each use, you can actually feel your face pulsating while it's on and the toxins coming out of your skin, highly recommend it!
Tabitha G.
Burton On Trent, Staffordshire
I felt this really helped dry up some of my spots and blemishes. I have oily skin prone to hormonal breakouts and I used it after steaming my face and mixed it with apple cider vinegar. It does make your skin pulsate as it dries. I found my skin to be a little dry the next day but I just applied plenty of moisturiser and it seemed to clear up. I'd recommend using once a week but only at night as my skin was super super red after using it.
lauraenovo L.
Powerful clay mask! Everytime that I want to deep cleanse my skin, I use this one. My favorite way is using it with the apple cider vinegar, because I feel that it is more effective.
This is an excellent mask, the only thing is that you have to be aware that it will make your face very warm and red afterwards, but no worries, it is worth it! And this one is sooo cheap compared to other ones that do the same
Hanna K.
Burton , NB
Absolutely worth every penny! It lasts forever because it's just the powdered clay to mix the mask. This clears up impurities very quickly and my skin feels smoother right away. If you have sensitive skin then I recommend doing a little more water than apple cider vinegar and if you'd like something more hydrating while also being clarifying, then add a little honey to the mask! It feels great.
Maisha F.
I see many benefits to my skin when I use this mask, such as; a brighter and more even skin tone and having less pimples pop up on my skin. It feels extremely drying while using and I hated the feeling of it the first few times I used it, but ended up getting used to the feeling. It does dry my skin out so I have to use a good moisturiser or facial oil after.
Shenice W.
St. Vincent
Product is absolutely great! Purchased this bad boy off of Amazon and it did wonders for my skin and drawing out impurities while still being very gentle on the skin. Would definitely recommend potential buyers to purchase 😊 AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay
Jehan P.
Tangerang selatan
I love this mask sooo much! Lately i use this mask every week. I use this with apple cider. This mask makes my face smooth & make my whitehead gone. This mask make my face tight. Even i dont really like the smell from apple cider when use this, i still love the product! Besides after effect when i use this mask, my face looks sooo red for 30-60mins😌
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
I have used this mask twice and I am not yet sure if I actually think it works. It feels a little tingly and my skin looks clean after using it but I don't know for sure if it is actually cleaning my pores. I will come back and update my review here. So far I just feel it is a little gimmicky with its "removes toxins of the body through the skin" claim.
Diana S.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff sooo much, I can feel it "pulling" out all the impurities from my face and tightening my pores! I found that it works a lot better with raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar rather than water. The consistency is a lot smoother and the vinegar has additional benefits to achieve and maintain clear skin!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.