BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Mariam H.
Great product. I tend to go for clay mask in powder form because it’s natural and works wonders for my skin. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the skin can feel a little dry after washing it off.
Bethany H.
GFF, Scarborough
This is literally the best thing ever. Since I started using it my skin has never looked better. My oliness is under control and my giant pores have shrunk down to a manageable size. Plus it last forever!
Summer M.
raglan
It’s a fantastic face mask it really gets into your pores and gives it a good clean. It instantly reduces size of pimples and it makes me more confident in my own skin after using this product. Also good with sensitive skin
Idan T.
Hanokdim 102 Shdemma
Amazing mask. The first time I tried I was shocked by the results- my face felt so smooth and nice, and I couldn’t wait for the next time. It’s really cheap, and you get large amount of product. I didn’t have apple cider vinegar, so I used water, and it still worked amazing.
Rebecka R.
Mixed with apple cider vinegar into a mud like consistency is great for minimizing pores and clean out blackheads and/or pimples. A lot of product for its low cost and I definitely recommend it.
Silvia E.
Amazing. My 5day detox jump start with this mask was amazing. You can feel how it works your skin, you can see and feel the results right away, and it lasts forever hahaha, not expensive real results skin care product.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,445 reviews
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! Worth it in every single way. Very affordable and this really does work I honestly don't know when things get so hyped up how it will turn out but I already knew about the mineral in this that I knew was no joke so I thought to just try it because I keep breaking out at my jawline used it once my face did turn red a little bit only 10 mins or so after taking it off. My face was soft I still had my zits though as red as ever but I went to bed the next day the swelling of those zits went down the reds of them as well almost gone!!! I will continue to use this for quite awhile.
sarah r.
Ontairo
Purchased at: Amazon
Only used a couple of times but i am already loving this product and seeing results right away. It makes my skin feel very clean as well as my pores instintly look smaller!
Cosette M.
This is my favourite face mask. I got it on amazon almost 8 months ago and it was super cheap. My sister and I use it once a week and we still have over half of it left. I use equal parts of apple cider vinegar and the clay. It’s pretty easy to apply with a brush! I leave it on until it’s completely dry. You can feel your face pulsate when it starts drying, and it literally lifts up the sebum from your clogged pores. It’s amazing! It can be a little harsh and dry out your skin so use a good moisturizer after!
Lexie S.
First of all, let me say this product is amazing! Not only is it more natural than most masks you'd buy in stores, but the price is so worth how much you get. I'm writing from a first time use perspective and let me say, you see results basically right away. The places where it dried up more quickly ended up making my skin a bit red when I washed the mask off but MY SKIN WAS ALREADY CLEAR AND SUPER SOFT! I bought this off Amazon for $23 in the 2 lbs. I also used it on my boyfriend's face, and his skin hasn't gotten oily since we've rinsed the mask of (it has now been 6 hours and usually his face gets oily within an hour after being washed).
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.