BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Michelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It deep cleans your face and makes it feel really smooth. Also beneficial for acne as well.
Lydia-anna C.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this stuff! Works amazingly! I'm impressed. I mixed this is apple cider vinegar and it works wonders!!
Cherbie O.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: eBay
Favorite deep cleaning mask. My breakouts have calmed down since using this. I don’t find this mask to be harsh and it is a decent price.
Emily H.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is amazing! If I use it with ACV it does make my skin red, but I cleans it out so well! Definitely one of those treatments where it sucks everything out of your pores so be ready to moisturize up. Also remember for best results steam your face before application!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
You would think that clay masks would be one of my favorite types since I'm so congested and breakout prone, but despite having super oily skin they dry me out a lot. HOWEVER, my sister got this mask for me for my birthday and I LOVE it! You can feel it pulsing once you apply it, and once I rinse my face off it feels cleansed without being fully stripped (like I feel with other clay masks). It takes a little longer to prep since you have to mix it with apple cider vinegar (and you can't use a bowl or scoop with metal at all since it's corrosive) but I think it's worth it. It's not my absolute favorite mask in general, but I will definitely use it sporadically, especially when I'm breaking out.
Elouise R.
Acrefair , Wrexham
This mask is AMAZING. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry sling , bad acne or redness or damaged hair ! I have a lot of spots and from my first use of this I could see the changes straight away . There’s a tightening feeling while the clay mask is drying but I find it’s such a nice feeling . This mask does wonders . Also a little goes a long way
Cassandra C.
Ottawa , ON
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is awesome. I keep forgetting I have it so keep forgetting to use it. I have dry skin too so I don’t want to use it too often. If you mix with water it’s much more gentle on the skin but mix with apple cider vinegar for the full effect. Your face will turn red for a while afterwards but it feels so soft and smooth afterwards. And a great price too.
Lauren T.
Southampton
A little goes a long way! Great for acne prone skin or oily skin, really cleans your pores. It is reasonably price with a ton of product, however it can be quite harsh if to much is used to often. I would certainly recommend!
Sonia J.
Toronto
I struggle with acne, and reading the very good reviews for this mask, I decided to try it out for myself. I followed the instuctions and mixed it with apple cider vinegar.
While it definitely is a very nice mask and it leaves my skin feeling soft, I found it to be a little drying and it didn't do as much for my acne as I was hoping. It still remains a very pleasant mask though, and I would still recommend it - just don't expect a miracle acne cure like I did!
Waithera M.
Dubai, Dubai marina
My face and hair staple. I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar and chiiiillllddd. This thing is bomb. removes impurities and leaves my skin and hair looking so fresh. Plus helps define my natural curls. It is amazing
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.