BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Bianca H.
Really does a good job with my pores. A few days my pores are smaller than they have ever been. The pulsing feeling can get a little intense but I can’t complain. Definitely an effective product I wouldn’t change a thing!
Vanessa M.
Kennewick, WA
My nose was so oily after i used it the oil went away i used this masked yesterday and its still not oily the only thibk i dont like it really harsh on my face i couldnt leave it on or get the full affect because it made my face itchy other than that great product 😁😁😁
Brianna K.
I was very hesitant when I first got this product because I’ve tried many face masks and I didn’t know if it was gonna work for me but after just 2 uses I fell in love! It makes my skin so soft and smooth and cleans all the dirt out of my face and it’s so affordable! I ordered 2 pounds of the product off of amazon for $15 which is amazing and I’ve used it so many times and still have so much product left. I think this product would work for literally anyone but be careful it is very drying so make sure to moisturize after every use!
Chandler S.
RVA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried this mask 3 times so far and I do notice my dark spots are lighter. I mixed it with Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. The first time I used it, I left it on for 10 minutes but it was thick so it didn't dry or "pulsate" like they describe. I had more pimples than I ever had but I chalked it up to the purifying process. The 2nd time it was thinner so it dried but no pulsating. Third times a charm! I just left the mask on and watched Netflix. My face got tight and I could feel the pulsating! The mask was cracking so I just rubbed most of it off but that can be messy. Finished with a toner and moisturizer.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
I really enjoyed trying this product! I've heard spectacular reviews about this product and it didn't disappoint! It's a really good value and it works really well. I'm also a first time user so it was a pleasant surprise, I would totally recommend it to others!
Amber K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this stuff! I mix it with apple cider vinegar and use once a week. Apply to my face and leave on until it drys and cracks then rinse off. Leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It does have a slight burning/tingling feeling but not bad like a reaction.
Elif K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this mask for over 2 months; when not busy, I’ll mask 2-3 a week. This product works wonders, it generally cleared my blemishes (I still have a few) and both cleaned and tightened my pores. My family and friends commented on my skin looking much healthier as of late. I normally mix it with apple cider vinegar and water, even though it says not to go around your eyes, I still do it (please be cautious ). I must note, it takes quite some time to dry -if you are always on a rush, I suggest skipping this mask.
lex h.
Pinellas Park, FL
although the smell is not the best the mask itself is very deep cleaning. i use this about 1-2 a month because my skin is already so dry, i dont need to dry it out more. but depending on how much makeup i wear in a month depends on how often i use it.
Chloe P.
Coopersburg, PA
My skin was having constant issues with acne and as soon as I started using this product the acne went away, along with the redness and blackheads. I purchased it one amazon and I received it within two days and I will be using this product forever!!!
Klarissa R.
Fortuna, CA
This stuff is amazinggg, I use it with apple cider vinegar and it pulls everything out of my pores and makes my skin look so much smoother. It does make me really red afterwards so I just make sure to do it before I go to bed a couple times a week.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.