BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Taylor J.
One of my favorite masks, makes my face feel so fresh and clean after I use it. My definite go to! Mixing with apple cider vinegar is the best way to use it.
Elaha S.
Clifton , NJ
Feels good on skin, ordered from amazon, when you mix It with apple cider vinegar it smells really bad but I feel like It did help clean my skin. Good value.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
It was for a reasonable price on Amazon where I bought it. I love that this extracts out all the dirty stuff form my pores. It may be a little drying though!
Moni Q.
Lexington , KY
Really help me with my acne and scaring
Feels good when you apply it you can feel your skin pulsating
Your skin after feels so amazingly soft
Would recommend
DANA T.
Aztec has been around for years. Signing up with Influenster I hope I will be able to blog about the Voxbox and give my reviews for the products received.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Hands down the best clay mask I have used . When you really want the best deep pores facial use this ! It can be found on amazon and it really affordable .
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a wonderful, powerful clay mask.. very strong so I would suggest only using it once a month or even twice at most. Very inexpensive and affordable
Shaquwanna F.
Orlando, FL
I use it as a face mask, hair mask, underarm detoxifier. I mix in some acv, a little honey and activated charcoal. Leaves me refreshed and smooth as a baby
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I use this as a toothpaste, a mud mask, pore minimizer and mud bath. My skin is softer and my pores seem smaller. Might be my imagination but I enjoy it.
Averie R.
Chicago
My go to face mask. This face mask does wonders for my skin. After one day of using this product with apple cider vinegar my face looks 60% more clear.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.