BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Annalisa P.
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING! I love it so so much, and it dries up really quickly, so be careful not to leave it on your face for too long. There's nothing in it that's questionable or unsafe, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has acne or other skin ailments
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this stuff! Use it as a spot treatment with apple cider vinegar, my acne disappears two times faster than with any other OTC spot treatment. Wonderful stuff!
ChloeAngel c.
Monticello
I love this for my face dosent feel that bad when applying on but does dry on very hard after but leaves skin nice and a tight feel afterward , smooth after a few washes?
Cameron-Samantha S.
Hustonville, KY
This stuff is amazing! It cleans your pores very well, its natural, it's not expensive, and you feel it working as its on! I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Sarah T.
Monrovia
It does definitely clean my pores. Mixing it is difficult and I can't prevent it from getting chunky. It's also difficult to prevent it from clogging your drain!
I have used this clay for years. Your face will be amazed of the feeling when you are done with your mask. I even use this for internal cleanses. It last forever too.
This is great for a deep detox of the skin! Mix it with which ever base thats is best for your skin type and feel you skin getting clean. Only use once a week at most
Katherine S.
This clay mask is great, I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using it. It definitely helps get rid of acne and it feels great on your skin.
emily p.
Love this stuff. I mix it with a little apple cider vinegar and use as a mask, followed by soaking jojoba oil all over my face to get moisture back in the skin.
Amber W.
South beach
I cant say enough good thing about this product. It is amazing for oily acne prone skin. Its the only product that my pores actually appear smaller after using.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.