BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Haley R.
This product is amazing. I 100% recommend it to everyone. I’m a lazy girl so I don’t always follow my skincare routine. During these lazy bouts or when I get a flare up of hormonal acne this mask works wonders. I love it and will continue to use it until my dying day.
Natalie R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this clay mask. I mix it with apple cider vinegar and let it sit on my face for 30 minutes before I wash it off. It leaves my face a bit red, but goes away shortly afterwards. I use this mask a few times a week and I've definitely seen an improvement.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
You can really feel this working! It pulses my face and is slightly painful when it's drying. I would definitely recommend using this face mask before you go to bed; otherwise, you'll have a really red face. I rated it a B because sometimes it works wonders on my face; while other times, it causes many tiny red bumps to surface on my skin (even after repeated uses).
Alicia H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product was recommended to me by the woman who does my facials. The product is inexpensive, lasts a long time and actually works. I do a weekly Sunday mask and my acne-prone skin loves it - it really gets the gunk out and leaves my skin squeaky clean. PLUS, it natural so that's an added plus!
Riva K.
Bogota, NJ
My go to mask when my skin needs a little cleaning up! This invigorating mask really gets deep into your pores and you can feel it too! I leave it on for 20 min and usually the next day I wake up glowwwwing!!!
Quay W.
Bronx
One of my FAVORITE clay mask! Makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshing☺️ AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clayvery very affordable and can be purchased on amazon.com. I highly recommend this product for anyone with combination skin.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this product with apple cider vinegar and I love how firm it makes my skin feel! Be aware that it will make your skin red (as the clay pulls blood up towards your skin) so I wouldn't use it right before a date. I'd give it a couple hours at least for the redness to calm down.
chavelle c.
I don't know who in my life I need to punch in the throat for not putting me on but I'm glad I found out about this when I did. My skin has done a complete turn around thanks to this product! A+ from me!
Samantha M.
Absolutely love this product. It is one of the only masks I've found that doesn't break me out after. Leaves my skin glowing and fresh looking. It has helped get rid of excess oil and prevents breakouts.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
I got the big tub of this without even trying it and I have to say I LOVE THE SUFF.. i had to buy a huge thing of ACV to go with it but it def shrinks my pores well ... but hard to get off
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.